A few words from an email slave file user...

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

A few words from an email slave file user...

Postby jessd180 » May 11th, 2010, 2:45 am

Hello,

I felt like writing this because I have been using the email slave for a while now and also posted my address here. Now I dont regret it or anything, in fact, I have had a bunch of wonderful, exciting experiences through it. But there has also been lots of emails that were not very pleasant at all, in any way. And I dont mean in the sense of playful stuff, I like a nice little unpleasantness every now and then. I mean some people seriously need to consider thinking about what they write before they do.

I guess there may be people who actually have to blindly obey whatever they are told and while I envy the depth of their trances, I would be worried to be using the email slave file if I was that helpless. I absolutely do obey what I am told to do, if its within my hard limits. I can be extremely obedient. But as it turns out, someone trying to break the rules just somehow snaps me out of it completely.

And that's their loss too I think. I mean, I can be utterly aroused and feeling like I absolutely want to obey them no matter what. Its a playful state and of course there really are some limitations. I would not jump off a bridge for them and I will not break the basic rules I laid down before. If they try to make me, I suddenly just sit there, feeling disappointed, coming out of trance in a bad way, all the excitement and submissiveness gone. Do they really want that?

So its like I say I am not into that specific thing, or I will under no circumstances send out any pictures, but folks keep bringing those things up again and again. Please do not, it lessens our shared experience so much. I want to be your obedient little toy, but please play with me in a thoughtful manner. You dont want to ruin your play time, do you?

But about the emails, I mean not the countless nice and creative ones I have been getting and enjoying. I mean those that make me think people dont really know what they are doing.

For example, why do some guys seem to think that I would have any interest in becoming their exclusive slave instead of being able to obey lots of other people as well? I mean if I was searching for just one master whom I would be so devoted to, that there could not possibly be anyone else besides him, I would not have used the email slave file in the first place. Isnt the Idea of that file to be slave to whoever wants to take a chance controlling me? So please dont try to steal me away from everyone else, its just a big turnoff. I snap out of ot while reading the mail like bam! and then Im just disappointed and delete it.

But as I said, I had lots of fun with the file already and I think I will continue using it for some more. There have been so many creative people trying out so many things and it has been great fun really. I hereby want to thank them all, it really makes it worth while.

As most of the thoughtful mistresses and masters ask me beforehand what I do and dont like, I guess it'd make sense to post that here so you may decide beforehand if you have any interest in writing me. If you dont agree with my rules than you can just try someone else, maybe some people enjoy your approach too.

-I enjoy being humiliated and degraded. Just please keep it kinda softcore, I am not into real phyiscal harm really. A little spanking or something like that cant hurt, in fact, I love it. But not like doing really bad things to myself.
-I like public stuff, mainly humiliation and embarassment. Just please keep in mind that I dont want to lose my job or be seen as a neighbourhood slut or weirdo. If its just random strangers whom I dont know, then it's cool.
-I dont care for the whole furry thing very much. I have tried hallucinating an ear and a tail and it worked. I feld kinda cute, but its really not my thing, I dont want to go any further than that. Fantasies involving bestiality dont interest me in the least.
-I have been made to feel like a bimbo or have my IQ dropping (which also made me rather sexual) or just be a slut countless times. While that always serves to excite me a lot, I dont want any objects just crammed into my body. I like being a slut, but I want to play safely. Showing household items up my orifices can be dangerous and its not really my thing either.
-I have learned to like playing dressup a lot. It makes me feel very submissive and helpless to not be able to chose what I wear. Just be careful not to let it conflict too easy. If one person makes me forget about my underwear and the other makes me wear a very short skirt and then I'll have to go to work It may get dangerous and I might be forced to disobey because I feel it threatening my well being. And that'd be a shame.
-People have made me wet myself. I have never thought of myself as a wetter, but it got me incredibly excited. You may try it on me, its very likely that I'll be on my knees begging for more. Just please keep it within such limits that I can go about my daily business, at least most of the time...
-I enjoy feeling loved and just hallucinating someone holding me for example is very relaxing to me. Now of course you can be a harsh master and if I misbehave, a punishment may be due. But it dosnt necessarily have to be like that all the time.
-I like surprises. I like not knowing. I like to be outwitted rather than to be just asked for what I want. I will probably lie about wanting a thing because I am a shy person and writing all this stuff right now is already taking some courage. People doing truth triggers have pulled some nasty confessions from me. I am not really sure I should be mentioning that...
-I like being dressed. No need to be dressed fitting for the occasion, but being dressed is nice. "Strip naked and maasturbate until you cum then write me how it was" is kinda dull. "Like always" would be a fitting answer.
-Call me names if you want. I might deny it but I like that.
-And as I said pleas NO pictures, no asking for pictures, no saying that you'd want pictures even though you know i dont want to send em, no asking me if I have a camera or webcam (i dont), no asking me where I live or what my weight is. Seriously dont. I am not fat you can be convinced and I am not made of skin and bones either. User your imagination if you are a visual type. I'm sure youll like what you see.

Lots and lots of text. Sorry. Thank you for taking time to read it.

Here's the address.

jessd180@googlemail.com
jessd180

Postby sfhypno » May 11th, 2010, 9:37 am

Great post, Jess. It's always good to get this kind of feedback, though I know that most of it is individual to you and no to e-mail slaves as a whole.

I think it's natural for people to want pictures or even video of how their hypnofiles affect you since that's a huge part of the enjoyment that we get out of sending the files in the first place -- seeing just how much you obey the commands and get turned on by them. Or just seeing any pic at all of the people that we're playing to know what they look like like can greatly enhance the experience. I do think it's just plain wrong to demand a pic or video in a hypnofile without discussing it first, but I don't see any problem with asking about this, usually after sending one or two hypnofiles that the person has enjoyed, and then accepting whatever the person's limitations are.

I'd love to hear other pet peeves of e-mail slaves. I think most people want this experience to be mutually enjoyable and just might be doing things inadvertently to cause problems for the people that they send hypnofiles to. If other people want to post feedback like this here, I'm sure a lot of people would love to read it.
sfhypno

Postby jessd180 » May 11th, 2010, 5:22 pm

Thanks for the reply,

you are absolutely right, the "no pictures" rule is my own personal decision and in no way universal. It is not what I meant to say, too, but it may have come out a little misleading. I had a bunch of very fun contacts who sent me slave emails and KNEW that I had that rule and still kept pushing and asking for pictures. That annoyed me and sometimes ruined the fun, at least for me. One time I even had to break contact because the guy wasnt going to really accept the rule in the first place, just plotting to make me feel comfortable enough so he could break it eventually.

But really, most of the ppl are quite understanding. Actually, I am positively surprised how many nice peoples are mind controllers :-)
jessd180

Postby sfhypno » May 11th, 2010, 7:14 pm

You're right, that's obnoxious behavior no matter what the circumstances. I've also found most people in the hypno community to be very nice and respectful of boundaries.
sfhypno

Postby angel2342 » May 11th, 2010, 9:08 pm

Excellent Post! And thank you for sharing. Unfortunately, all of my experiences have been so outlandish and ridiculous that it brings me out of trance. It's good to see some other people are having better luck :\
.From Stardust to Sentience.

(Submissively Feisty)
angel2342
Regular
Regular

Postby ftslave67 » May 12th, 2010, 4:32 am

Good, thoughtful post. You are right--some of those people just want a picture, and when they get it, they will be off to the next guy or girl anyway.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Kyu » May 15th, 2010, 2:52 am

Hope I'm one of the one's who you enjoy getting commands from. ;)
Kyu
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds