Wanna test bubble Via PM?

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Wanna test bubble Via PM?

Postby beo » September 20th, 2010, 11:57 am

Ive been using bubble trigger as an intro for awhile. I think it's working because I just listen to it again, and went really deep, and now I have a strong urge for someone to trigger me.
This is totally out of my character, and not what I planed to do. ( I wanned to listen to bubble to use as an intro, and to get me back into trance quickly once I learned the trigger).
I don't know if it will work via PM but hey it's worth a shot, so If someone would like to send me a fairly tame trigger that would be great.( the trigger is hypnofun) I don't really want to ask someone I know to trigger me, but I just really feel like I wanna test it.
beo
Regular
Regular

Postby Enargo » September 20th, 2010, 1:02 pm

I'll trigger you. I won't be surprised if I can be triggered myself sinse I went really deep. Give me your MSN or YIM, if you want I'll PM you in chat.
Enargo
Regular
Regular

Postby beo » September 20th, 2010, 5:15 pm

It was a good time to test it, because I was just about to leave for class. At first it worked. I had a compulsion to stand it that pose I was triggered to stand in, and when I tried to leave I couldn't. however, I had to go and I was able to snap out of it after about a min, and the memory laps didn't work.
So it's a partial success, which is good for and experiment. I think the failure might have been between the trigger not implanted well enough, it's a difficult trigger, and it's suppose to be spoken.
The only thing I can think of at this point is to listen to the file for a few more weeks, or if someone would like to send me and audio recording command I'm still open for testing.
beo
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds