Your dream sub...?

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Your dream sub...?

Postby kslava » September 4th, 2010, 7:48 pm

Looking for for a good hypno Domme/Dom. I've been off and on hypnosis for about 6 years. I could be the "good girl" of your dreams.

I'm pre-op MTF TS, full time since 2005, hormones since 2004, and known my true gender since 1988. I'm 29, and have a girlfriend that I'd like to keep, so this would have to be under wraps, though she may be gone for the winter.

Proposition: We interact via instant messenger for a while. If that goes well, we might exchange emails or even move up to in-person meeting. You must be in Grand Rapids or south of there or in Kalamazoo or west of there. No money exchanged.

My interests are mainly to help me continue the feminization process, basic erotic experiences, possible bimbo or slave triggers, making me a catgirl, and simple kink (tying, pressure, latex, vinyl).

Trannychasers need not apply. Open-minded and well-educated/intelligent people welcome.

katrina
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Your dream sub...?

Postby kslava » October 16th, 2010, 11:52 am

Bump...

Plus, I'm willing to fool around a little online as well. I'm willing to entertain new files (see the previous message to get an idea of what I'm willing to listen to). Feminization files are great, as are slave/submission (especially to women), doll/mannequin/blankness, temporary bimboization (triggers, etc), catgirl/Na'vi, latex/vinyl/pressure/bondage/shibari, or possible others I can't think of.

I will not listen to files involving: incontinence, gay, straight, cocksucking, babies, regression, financial, smoking, humiliation, pain, orgasm control... and possible others.

Female voices are preferred for audio files, but I'll listen to men just as easily. Text via email and IM work just fine as well, which is nice for a more personal touch. I'm ready, eager, and willing to submit to the right Domme/Dom...

And even if you're not the right one, I'll offer constructive criticism to help you improve your files/technique.
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Meeting Grounds