Wanting to try something different....

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Wanting to try something different....

Postby Audrina » December 6th, 2010, 6:33 pm

Bit about me: I'm female, 30, and my profile discusses some of my limits. (Yes, I'm a fairly boring subject). I'm wanting to enhance my submissive streak and augment my sex drive (I would love to be dripping wet day and night, always ready for my dominant -- or for that matter, anyone and everyone so long as they were male), but the concepts of being a "slave" or a "bimbo" are ones that my mind seems to reject immediately. Maybe it's a bad connotation of the words in my mind.

I've been listening to files on here for awhile now, but I've run into a stumbling block. The first time I hear a file, I get a much more intense effect/deeper trance than during subsequent listening. Even with the aid of an AVS machine to synchronize brain waves, when I try to play a session repeatedly to reinforce it, it feels like I barely trance at all. What I think I need is a way to not anticipate what comes next in the session. But I'm afraid the only way that will work is through one-on-one hypnosis.

If anyone feels up to the challenge, and won't push the hard limits set in my profile, I'd be very grateful. (The reason I put that qualifier is because I'm almost positive any suggestion pushing those limits would not only fail but ruin whatever trust has been established -- causing both of us to waste our time.)

I am willing to do Skype or phone. I don't think email would work on me, and at least at this time I am not up for webcam. Let me know if you're interested.
Audrina

Return to Meeting Grounds