i'm new here :)

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

i'm new here :)

Postby curiouskittenx3 » April 29th, 2011, 5:47 pm

Hi all, well I'm very new to all this, a clean slate i suppose, but I'm very curious about what I see on this site. I'm a 20 year old girl and I'd love to be someones slave as long as your into making me do a lot of embaressing stuff!!! I'd like to be trained to poo or pee on command, and well i'll try anything really! message me if you're interested in being like my master :)
curiouskittenx3

Postby demigraff » April 30th, 2011, 3:12 am

Welcome :)

No doubt you've already had a few PMs offering to be your master; there's probably a lot of people excited by the idea of getting a slave without any effort.

As you're on a hypnosis-focussed site, maybe it might help to narrow down the field a little if you let us know whether you have any experience of being hypnotised, or if you're using any of the files (though in the case of some files, I'd suggest not telling anyone which file it is until you're sure you can trust them). Some people prefer to have a 'slave' who's already listened to the files so they can just give orders. But some of us would much rather hypnotise you ourselves, for a more personal touch. There's people who can do it over phone or cam (myself, I prefer to use a text chat if you're too far away to do it in person).

Good luck in your search :) And I hope you can find someone you can trust with your mind. It would be a shame to see such an appealing young plaything get hurt.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby curiouskittenx3 » May 2nd, 2011, 1:12 am

Thank you so much for the advice, I greatly appreciate it! I'm getting quite a few responses! I'm extreamly excited to be a new member of this community! :D WOOHOO!
curiouskittenx3

Return to Meeting Grounds