Male into Muscle Curious about custom mp3?

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Male into Muscle Curious about custom mp3?

Postby muscle2b4hypno » May 10th, 2011, 12:37 pm

I've found a master who is into me, but not into hypnosis. We hope to work together to transform me from the average guy I am into a hot muscle stud. We know it'll take time but are looking to aide this with hypno.

I will not become a full slave to him in the sense that I will still have career and still have family/friends, but I will be made to feel submissive to him. But the biggest thing will be the desire to build muscle for him. He's okay with me becoming cocky towards him, which is opposite of what I am now and I'd rather not be arrogant in general life.

I can only afford a small amount, maybe 50, maybe 100, depending on what the file is, and would like to hear a sample first. If you're interested, please contact me for more. Though my money is limited, my master may be willing to pay for more if this gets us off to a good start.

I am a gay male preferring a male voice, sorry ladies. Just doesn't feel right to listen to a woman talk about muscles when I'm attracted to men, and I find it difficult to get as deep as needed.
muscle2b4hypno

Return to Meeting Grounds