Feminize this slave

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Feminize this slave

Postby superneeder » September 8th, 2011, 5:33 pm

So, here's a young male sub, hoping to be less male and more subby. Perhaps some hypnotist out there is looking for a new possession? Crafting a naive little sub into something they can enjoy?

Mainly, I'm looking to be twisted into a young girl, who finds herself needing to please this new master. The more female you make me, the less I'd seem able to go against you, or even ponder the idea of doing so. And, of course, if you wanted to slip in some other fun tricks along the way, how(or why?) would she even be able to stop it? Oh, she might try to resist, but that just makes the changes scoot along a little faster...

Not into any diaper, pain or public humiliation. Perfectly fine with transformation, behavior play, and general desire control. Male or Female hypnotist is fine, and I'm generally flexible on when I can be on. I come with a webcam and mic for your viewing and listening pleasure.

Sound interesting? Post here, or send a PM, and we'll get down to hypnosis!
superneeder

Re: Feminize this slave

Postby VeryGnawty » September 8th, 2011, 6:44 pm

superneeder wrote:
Mainly, I'm looking to be twisted into a young girl, who finds herself needing to please this new master. The more female you make me, the less I'd seem able to go against you, or even ponder the idea of doing so. And, of course, if you wanted to slip in some other fun tricks along the way, how(or why?) would she even be able to stop it? Oh, she might try to resist, but that just makes the changes scoot along a little faster...

Wow. Your desires are very similar to what I've been trying to create myself over the last several months. I've been using self-hypnosis to try to accomplish the task. I don't have a "real" master, although I do have an imaginary master who occasionally reveals himself and wants me to do things for him.

I've used hypnotic suggestions to make myself become more submissive the more female I become (this is working really well). I also planted a suggestion that makes my body become more feminine automatically. This took a couple of months to work on, but the effect seems to be fairly absolute now. I'm not sure how absolute it is, as my body is feminizing very slowly. I'd need more time to determine whether or not I am still capable of resisting or removing this suggestion.

One of the reasons I wanted to create an automatic feminization is because I have an interest in both forced and non-forced feminization. By making the body automatically become more feminine regardless of what I do, I must accept the development of a female body whether I want it or not. It has been difficult at times. Even though my body is changing very slowly, sometimes it still feels like it is too fast. Sometimes I enjoy being more feminine, but at other times I feel like I am forced to accept the fact that I am becoming a submissive female slut.

I also used a very effective suggestion to where I can make the body and mind more masculine temporarily by taking certain actions. However, there is only a limited amount of masculinity that I can attain. The more time passes, the more feminine I am becoming regardless of how much I resist it. Even if I am able to get my personality all the way back to its previous masculine state, there are still some physical traits on the body which will not reverse. I also notice that when I do get my personality back to its more dominant expression, it is more difficult to maintain it. It takes more work to remain dominant, and even when I try to remain dominant I can still feel myself becoming submissive even faster.

So far I've been using hypnosis for several months, and before that I was using other methods to attempt feminization since December of last year.

Here are my current results:

1) Arousal feels very different. Less penis-centric. I experience arousal as more emotional and touchy-feely, rather than it being about the penis.
2) My penis is much smaller, particularly when limp.
3) My penis doesn't get as hard as it used to. I am often only semi-erect when masturbating. My "full" erection also leaves the skin near the surface of the penis more soft and squishy than it used to be.
4) Orgasm is less intense and takes a lot longer to "build up" to.
5) Stimulation of the penis is more pleasurable. Over the last few months my penis has been reacting more and more like a clitoris.
6) Ejaculation is extremely difficult to accomplish. It takes a lot longer to achieve, and a lot more "work" to get any semen moving through the system. I have less ejaculatory force, and a lot less force in the urethra in general (when urinating, for example)
7) Semen is very clear and watery. It is rarely white or sticky.
8) My body odor has changed A LOT!
9) My bone structure seems to have changed. Also, I've gained some "feminine fat" which is slowly increasing over time. My arms and legs are wider (because of the fat) and my buttcheeks are starting to stick out more (also because of the fat)
10) I've achieved many small changes overall to the body which seem small overall, but I feel much different because of them. My face even looks a little different, although I don't think anyone else has noticed.
11) My voice is higher pitched than it used to be. Only one person has noticed. If anyone else has noticed, they have not given any indication of it. In fact, this is one of the only changes other than body odor that anyone has ever mentioned to me. Most of the other changes are either "private" or they are so subtle that they aren't noticeable unless the body is closely observed.
12) My body hair is thinner. I still have a lot of work to do on this one, as I was fairly hairy before I began my feminization.
13) I have experienced some breast growth, but not very much. They are more sensitive than they used to be. It is mildly pleasing to play with them.

---------------------------

Those are just the physical effects. As to mental/emotional, I just feel more female in general. I feel more "girly" but not the superstereotyped girly that you see in TV shows. It's more like: I am a girl, I am cute and cuddly, and I want to have sex. As I feel and become more female, I am increasingly becoming more submissive (submissive suggestion) and automatically becoming more horny and interested in sex (slut suggestion).

I've been resorting to masturbation, since I'm not yet ready to engage sexual activity with others. I still have some mental blocks preventing me from really getting into it. While I think I could enjoy pleasing someone I've known for a long time, I'm not ready to seek sexual activity with anyone I'm unfamiliar with (such as complete strangers). I also have not decided whether or not I want to seek a real master (although I probably will) or whether or not I just want to increase the power that my imaginary master has over me. The imaginary master is interesting, but I'm thinking a real D/S relationship might be more fun.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby superneeder » September 9th, 2011, 11:50 am

Most interesting. I was more interested in the actual master, because I take to live hypnosis better than just listening to a file. Files more feel like I'm the one in charge, which isn't as much fun, you know?

Still, there's gotta be some master out there who would be interested in such a thing, no? Your new toy awaits eagerly...
superneeder

Postby superneeder » September 11th, 2011, 5:20 pm

So, anyone out there interested?
superneeder

Return to Meeting Grounds