UK Master Seeking

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

UK Master Seeking

Postby ukhypnoman » September 17th, 2011, 10:35 am

I am a hypnotherapist, from north yorkshire, looking for new clients..... who wish to submit to my will, in a way you would expect on here
the right applicants will fit a few areas
firstly they will be able to travel to my office, they will be willing to be open to their desires, but want to experience new things
they will be of either sex, single, married or a couple as discretion is part of what is expected and desired, but they must state their sex in the first communication... I hate it when people say one thing then admit the truth later
Anyone wanting this will learn to honour their new master, in ways previously agreed

they must be willing to supply 1 photo, after initial conversations
however if you wish something permanent, this is an option, but you must state this upfront

I am able to offer you what you need, but in return i expect you to be open with me first
I am now in a position to consider a few people at once, but if someone shows me they are special , special things may happen
some of you might well have contacted me before, but the time wasnt right, or something didnt work out... dont let that put you off re applying
After first 2 communications, my direct email will be provided, and fuller, more indepth arrangements will be sorted
this is genuine, and open for 2 weeks, after that the door shuts, as training begins
ukhypnoman
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds