You wanted to be controlled...

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

You wanted to be controlled...

Postby PsychoMantis » January 17th, 2012, 7:38 am

It's funny how things work out sometimes. We met on a fetish forum called Warp My Mind!

...You were a female with strange urges to be hypnotized and controlled...

...I, a man wanting to take complete and utter control of a woman for my perverted fantasies.

We traded e-mails, talked for a while... finally we decided to have a trist... We both wanted to keep things safe. We decided to meet at a restaurant and have dinner together, my treat of course. We each had one drink, and talked about life and oh... everything. When the evening came near it's end I tell you about the room I have ready if you are willing.....

You said yes.

I take you to the hotel room, ever the gentleman... opening doors for you.... taking your coat...

We take a seat and I ask if you are interested in seeing a really cool game I have been working on.... it's virtual... you need to wear a special device...

oh yes... you agree... thinking nothing of it....

The headset in place, you see a ball on the screen. I tell you to focus on the ball..... the ball is everything....

suddenly... the ball is spinning.... everything is spinning... your eyes are losing the ability to maintain focus... you hear a voice.... you are getting sleepy.....

feel yourself slowly relax completely to the sound of my voice. Your arms are very... very... heavy...

(your arms slowly fall to your sides.)

Feel yourself entering a deep trance like state. As I count down you will feel yourself getting deeper... 10
deeper....
so relaxed, so sleepy......
peaceful, heavy.....

You are now in a deep trance.

(My dick is bulging with excitement in my pants as I watch you succumb to the program...)

"You will now accept any and all commands that you are given. Please respond to all commands or questions with "Yes Master"

"Do your understand?"

..."Yes Master" (you respond in a monotone voice.)

The headset begins showing you all sorts of images and video....
images of female submission....
being a sex slave....
performing for the master.....

An evil grin crosses my face as I pull off my pants....

"Open your mouth"

You open your mouth as commanded and I slide my cock against your mouth.

"Give your masters Cock a blow job."

You take me into your mouth willingly... scenes of female blow jobs fly by before your face... you blow my unseen cock... and you love it....

After a few minutes I command you to stop....

I have much more than just a blow planned tonight...

PsychoMantis@gmx.com
PsychoMantis

Postby PsychoMantis » January 18th, 2012, 6:23 am

It's not intended to be taken as a story.....

....The grammar is atrocious. I wasn't trying.....

It's a to be taken as a very in depth meeting grounds request only. If it was a story it would have been far longer with correct punctuation and in depth grammar.... properly utilized.
PsychoMantis

It was really some night...

Postby PsychoMantis » January 18th, 2012, 9:55 pm

Read on from here to learn more about your masters desires....

yes my slave... I am not done with you yet.....

"Very, very good my slave..... Just sit there and relax...... deep in hypnosis..... in my power."

I pull off your sexy top and unclasp your bra to see your lovely breasts.... or... more correctly... my breasts because you belong to me now. I cup one of your breasts in my hand and command you to begin making out with me. I slip my tounge into your mouth which just recently sucked my cock and explore slowly.... seductively..... sensually.... I enjoy the deep kisses as I knead and carress your breasts.

My hand finds it's way down into your pants and I slide my fingers against your bean.... sensually rubbing it from side to side as I carress your breasts and kiss you deeply....

more.... I want more now.. I pull away from kissing just long enough to remove your pants and panties. I push your legs to the side and gaze at your lovely pussy.

"Lie down on the bed with your legs spread my slave. Your pussy is mine and I want to taste you.... It will please me."

You lie down upon the bed with your legs spread in a very vulnerable way. Yes, you are mine now completely. I move down to your pussy and begin to slide mt tounge accross the folds... exploring your clitoris.....

I reach over and lubricate my fingers with some astroglide.... not because it's dry.... but because I love a well lubricated pussy... and I glide my fingers in... exploring and feeling your insides as I contunue to lick your clitorous...... I begin using my special technique.... I tap upwards with my hand vigourously inside of you.... unknown to you.... this is a secret that makes almost all woman..... squirt... Your body squirms with sensations.... you have never done this before....ever...... suddenly a different type of orgasm comes.... from the tapping..... and your juices come out as well which I lick hungrily......

This whole time my cock has been on standby....

a raging hard on waiting for action.

"Take my cock in your pussy slave!"

I get on top of you and slide my cock into your pussy... I slowly slide myself deep into you.... and back out... finding a nice rhythm. I command you to make out with me....

You can taste yourself as we make out.......

I order you to like it. You like tasting yourself.

I am getting very close now.... very close indeed. But you are my sex slave.... my personal hypno slave... Since I don't know if I will meet you again....

I want ALL of you.

I slide my cock out of you and command you to get into a doggie style position..... I command you to spread open your cheeks so your master can see your sexy love holes....

Images cross the screen of being completely used.... doggie style.... completely vulnerable... wanting it.......needing it.

"Tell me you want me to stick my dick in your ass" - Master

"Please master..... stick your dick inside my ass."

"You want me to fuck your tight ass don't you?" - Master

"Oh yes.... please master... fuck my ass!"

I apply a liberal amount of astroglide to my cock and your ass.... I slide my finger in and your body quivers......

"Oh please... please! I need it in my ass now!!!!"

I grin to myself... thoroughly pleased with my willing sex slave... as I aim my cock and slowly pop it into yur ass.

Slowly I inch in... it's so tight... you might have been a virgin before this... perhaps completely unwilling in fact... but as my slave you will love anything I command!

I ease myself all of the way in and look down at my cock deep in your ass.

"You will love this...." I command you as I slowly fuck your tight ass....... you moan in pleasure... liking it....... loving it.
Soon I begin moving faster..... I can feel myself nearing my peak as I begin to reach orgasm.

"Tell me you want me to cum deep in your ass slave!" - Master

"oh... master... please oh please cum in my ass. I need to feel you cum inside of me!!!"

I begin thrusting with vigor as I reach the point of no return. A wave of orgasm hits you as well as I explode inside of your ass with one final thrust.....

I pull out of your ass and you stay in the same position since you haven't been told otherwise.... my cum drips out slowly....

I laugh to myself in pleasure and satisfaction.... knowing that as great as that was....

The night is young.
PsychoMantis

Return to Meeting Grounds