You became my living doll

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

You became my living doll

Postby PsychoMantis » January 19th, 2012, 10:35 am

This is not a story... This is a meeting grounds request. Think of this as a sign of how deep of a person I am...

It's funny to think how we met... at a web forum called warpmymind.com.... we talked through e-mail at first... slowly opening up to each other... then we moved on to web cam....

That's when the hypnosis sessions began.

You see.... I needed more than just a friend.... I needed... a sex doll.

I remember when we programmed you.....

And doing what ever you have to do to make yourself comfortable… take a deep breath … and relax… that’s right, relaxing all of the muscles from the top of your head to the tips of your toes… and letting all of the stress melt from your body and simply draining away… out through you toes.

Today, I’d like you to focus your attention on your breathing… remember, you don’t have to try and allow your breathing to become deeper and regular, simply allow your breathing to become steadier and more regular with each deep refreshing breath as you allow your body to continue to gently fall asleep… deeper and deeper with each breath. And as your body gently descends into a deep restful slumber where you can now allow your conscious mind permission to float in and out of unconscious awareness… I wonder if you can notice… if you really concentrate your un-awareness on your body that you begin to feel your body warming up as your mind sinks down… deeper and deeper… always aware of your breathing.

As you continue to rapidly relax even deeper into your pre-conscious un-awareness… accessing that all healing… peaceful stillness found safely hidden away from all stresses of the day that now are completely melted away… drained from your sleeping body out through your toes with every peaceful cleansing breath, I wonder if you can be unconsciously aware of a few words, simple phrases that have somehow found their way into our daily speech to protect us and to guide us… subconsciously until the day, we are ready to rediscover their powerful meanings. Once again, you don’t have to do anything right now but take a little nap… letting my voice blend into the background as you take a few moments right now for yourself and allow your powerful soul a few brief, quiet moments for itself, perhaps to let your awesome soul heal old wounds… or perhaps to offer a glimmer of insight into a personal decision… or maybe a vivid dream about your own glorious future. Simply do whatever you have to do to make yourself comfortable… take another cleansing breath… and sleep.

You are now under my control.... you will follow my every command.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes." You respond.

"Good. Whenever I say the word, Echelon, you will suddenly and completely find yourself become... a sex doll... unable to move... a toy for my enjoyment."

"Do you understand?"

"Yes." You reply... in a sleepy voice....

-----------------------------

I remember how we moved on to out first meeting at the bar... we both got drinks and talked about....well... whatever. It was a fun... normal.... typical meeting... that is....

until....

"Echelon."

I said it right in the middle of us talking to each other. Your right hand rests upon the bar table as you freeze completely in your current position.

A quite evil smirk forms on my face as I slide my hand between your legs... in public.... I reach down to feel you....

You cannot resist after all.....

You are my sex doll.

E-Mail = PsychoMantis@gmx.com
PsychoMantis

Re: You became my living doll

Postby Tangy » January 19th, 2012, 3:28 pm

PsychoMantis wrote:This is not a story... This is a meeting grounds request. Think of this as a sign of how deep of a person I am...

It's funny to think how we met... at a web forum called warpmymind.com.... we talked through e-mail at first... slowly opening up to each other... then we moved on to web cam....

That's when the hypnosis sessions began.

You see.... I needed more than just a friend.... I needed... a sex doll.

I remember when we programmed you.....

And doing what ever you have to do to make yourself comfortable… take a deep breath … and relax… that’s right, relaxing all of the muscles from the top of your head to the tips of your toes… and letting all of the stress melt from your body and simply draining away… out through you toes.

Today, I’d like you to focus your attention on your breathing… remember, you don’t have to try and allow your breathing to become deeper and regular, simply allow your breathing to become steadier and more regular with each deep refreshing breath as you allow your body to continue to gently fall asleep… deeper and deeper with each breath. And as your body gently descends into a deep restful slumber where you can now allow your conscious mind permission to float in and out of unconscious awareness… I wonder if you can notice… if you really concentrate your un-awareness on your body that you begin to feel your body warming up as your mind sinks down… deeper and deeper… always aware of your breathing.

As you continue to rapidly relax even deeper into your pre-conscious un-awareness… accessing that all healing… peaceful stillness found safely hidden away from all stresses of the day that now are completely melted away… drained from your sleeping body out through your toes with every peaceful cleansing breath, I wonder if you can be unconsciously aware of a few words, simple phrases that have somehow found their way into our daily speech to protect us and to guide us… subconsciously until the day, we are ready to rediscover their powerful meanings. Once again, you don’t have to do anything right now but take a little nap… letting my voice blend into the background as you take a few moments right now for yourself and allow your powerful soul a few brief, quiet moments for itself, perhaps to let your awesome soul heal old wounds… or perhaps to offer a glimmer of insight into a personal decision… or maybe a vivid dream about your own glorious future. Simply do whatever you have to do to make yourself comfortable… take another cleansing breath… and sleep.

You are now under my control.... you will follow my every command.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes." You respond.

"Good. Whenever I say the word, Echelon, you will suddenly and completely find yourself become... a sex doll... unable to move... a toy for my enjoyment."

"Do you understand?"

"Yes." You reply... in a sleepy voice....

-----------------------------

I remember how we moved on to out first meeting at the bar... we both got drinks and talked about....well... whatever. It was a fun... normal.... typical meeting... that is....

until....

"Echelon."

I said it right in the middle of us talking to each other. Your right hand rests upon the bar table as you freeze completely in your current position.

A quite evil smirk forms on my face as I slide my hand between your legs... in public.... I reach down to feel you....

You cannot resist after all.....

You are my sex doll.

E-Mail = PsychoMantis@gmx.com

Who Became your living Doll?because it was not me.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds