Looking for friends in the UK

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for friends in the UK

Postby HypnoDL » March 4th, 2012, 7:35 pm

I've got a kink. Diapers.
And hypnosis.

(Ok. I've got a few more kinks, but those seem the most relative to this topic)

I really enjoy listening to the files from here and other sources but quite frankly they all fail to offer something quite important. A real person. An event.

I'd like to know and meet the hypnotist. I'd like to develop a friendship. I'd like to practice hypnosis and develop as a subject. In short I'd like to be a normal person. Oh yes, and at times have that turned on it's head by a few words at the right time in the right way ..

The thought of being a baby all the time. Can't work due to real life.
The thought of being incontinent is a lovely fantasy but the reality doesn't appeal.
The thought of being stuck crawling, suckling, unable to work out how zips and buttons work ..

The humilitation of knowing at times it can be turned on and off. And then we go back to normal, pop out for a few drinks and discuss to make it better next time or learn to improve.

Anyone in the UK. I'm in the South West
I'm an amateur developing my own skills too.

Interested in friendships that lead to face to face meets.
HypnoDL

Postby demigraff » March 5th, 2012, 3:55 am

Would be nice to meet folks with similar interests, maybe make friends and after that who knows. Unfortunately I'm in the north-wet, so a bit out of range, but maybe there's some other people on here who are nearer to either of us.

I'm into hypnosis primarily, and just about anything else to experiment with. I've done therapy for a while, but found recreational/erotic uses much more interesting. Maybe a bit out of practise now, but always willing to try new things.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby HypnoDL » March 5th, 2012, 1:57 pm

Thanks for the reply.
My partner has family in blackpool, so someday I might send you a memo if we're going to be in your neck of the woods.

I don't think preston is too far to go for a really good weekend. Problem is getting to the point where you know it'll be a really good weekend !
HypnoDL

Postby donna_cd » March 11th, 2012, 11:49 am

Well I seem to be in the middle !Not into diapers or A/B at all but submission and feminisation.The idea of being able to turn it on and off with a few words really appeals ( or a touch in a certain spot even ).I want to subit to a man but find it hard to let go of my inhibitions,I've worn undies and stockings etc. off and on most of my life,so not exactly starting from scratch.
donna_cd
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds