Can someone teach me Second Life and maybe hypno me there?

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Can someone teach me Second Life and maybe hypno me there?

Postby janna » March 13th, 2012, 1:49 am

I wanna learn Second Life and also maybe try being hypnotized, in Second Life.
janna

Postby janna » March 13th, 2012, 4:26 am

Second Life is free online game with avatars. But anyone who know it already knows that.
janna

Postby hypnoidf » March 13th, 2012, 9:24 am

Could you tell us more about, why second life ?
hypnoidf
Regular
Regular

Postby janna » March 13th, 2012, 12:32 pm

It is really simple. I have wanted to try it long time, the game, and also some time I have wanted to try to be hypnotized. I also have heard that it is possible there, probably using some mp3's from here as help would be good.

So why not combine those two? :)
janna

Postby ShadowSabre » March 13th, 2012, 8:40 pm

I've heard that there's a decent amount of hypnosis content in Second Life, and I've wandered around in it a bit, but have never got much of anywhere. (I play MMOs and I couldn't work out the UI...) If anyone knows a site with good tutorials or something, not to mention how to find anything there, it would be welcome.
ShadowSabre
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ProfessorPig » March 14th, 2012, 5:32 am

i think there are a fair amount of tutorials out there on how to use second life. do you have any role playing experience? some people on there are very welcoming but many people will shun newcomers or inexperienced role players due to bad experiences.

there is a fair amount of hypnosis content on second life, some of it uses legitimate scrips that are designed for trancing some of it is just to facilitate roleplaying hypnosis and is not actually designed to take you into trance. the machines at hypnoticmagic will work if your looking into actually being hypnotized. some people are able to be hypnotized by the lustbaby machines but those are mostly designed to facilitate roleplaying.

the most prevalent themes for the machines in second life are feminization and bimbofication. if your working one on one with a hypnotist your can do whatever you want so you will have many more options if you go that rout. it might be a good idea to practice going into trance from the machines if you are new to hypnosis. unless you are using a special attachment or having a custom script loaded into a machine i dont think its any better than using an instant messenger for hypnosis. the other thing i would be wary of is that if you have a credit card attached to your account its very easy to send money in second life so you may want to look into having some safeties put in place.

you may want to check out the chat section of WMM, there seem to be a fair amount of hypnotists there and from what i understand they monitor the chats in some way to discorage abuses. whatever rout you go be sure to keep a log of your sessions. that way if you are ever unsure of what was done you can go double check it. second life has an option to automatically archive all your private messages.

the other thing you will want to do is have a long discussion with the hypnotist about what you both want to get out of the session. make sure to clearly discuss what you want to do and dont want to do, because once your under it's probably too late to set limits.

anyway i hope this helps, hope you have some happy and safe trancing.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby janna » March 14th, 2012, 9:38 am

Thank you, that was really helpful! I think I should have probably also told that I would prefer learn Second Life from someone who share my interest to hypnosis. Maybe if that is not possible, I will sure use those machines there that you mentioned.
janna

Postby chymos » March 14th, 2012, 10:33 am

There are several areas and groups in Second Life you could visit related to hypnosis. I'd recommend going to the major areas first before looking for random groups. There are some predators out there.

good areas to look: Coghaven, Skydark, Lustbaby, Standard Deviations, Stellar Drift

some of the areas are generally quiet, (Stellar Drift, for example, unless there's a party, is generally quiet. Standard Deviations as well) and some have varying levels of activity depending on the time of day. All of the places I've mentioned are well-known in the SL (Second Life) hypnosis community.

Some people to be wary of: Love Lime, Mike Randt (both of those troll groups looking for people to trance/addict/enslave), Juanita Columbia (who couldn't hypnotize a rock into believing it's a rock, just sticks people on machines using scripts other people wrote, and has predatory tendencies) and Kisin Hollow (a serious predator with no ethics whatsoever who has a history of *really* messing with people's heads, to the point that it has caused undesired harm to their real lives).

Some good people to know: Viridian and Lambie Drake (owners of Standard Deviations, they're *very* nice people), Silverrain Sucettes (co-owner of Coghaven), Elizabeth Boissay (aka Luxuria Divine, owner of Skydark and creator of E&N scripts for various of the trance machines. she has her hands full at the moment, though), Windy Ferina, and any of the pets and subbies of those people. I'm sure there are many others I missed or otherwise am unaware of. Those, to my knowledge, are the most well-known of them.

Off the top of my head, one other person to note: Kitkat Jenipe. She's cute and bubbly and friendly, but take everything she says with a whole truckload of salt. She views everything through rather opaque rose-colored glasses.

Good groups to look into are any that are affiliated with any of those places, though for many of them membership is by invitation only. (keeps trolls and predators out). Also, the majority of the "Bluebirds of Friendliness" group are good people. I believe that's the major group that's affiliated with Stellar Drift.

The Second Life viewer's (the client is referred to as a 'viewer' for some reason) interface takes a bit of getting used to, and there are a few third-party ones out there with some additional or altered features, some of which have different interfaces. For the most well-known ones, it's really a matter of personal preference which additional features you want, though there *are* some shady ones out there. I suggest using the official one from the Second Life website until you learn more.
chymos
Regular
Regular

Postby janna » March 14th, 2012, 12:43 pm

Wow, that was LOT good information, I will soon make myself the avatar and try playing, I will keep this post you made handy to me so can use it as guidance. Thank you very much!
janna

Postby Tangy » March 14th, 2012, 11:56 pm

janna wrote:Wow, that was LOT good information, I will soon make myself the avatar and try playing, I will keep this post you made handy to me so can use it as guidance. Thank you very much!

I will help you go into enter second life i was just setting here thinking about what file to upload next and second life is perfect Enjoy your life
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby janna » March 16th, 2012, 3:24 am

cool
janna

Postby Tangy » March 26th, 2012, 7:24 pm

janna wrote:cool

Second life has been uploaded
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby godhole » April 9th, 2012, 2:35 am

Fetlife has several groups focusing on SL, and you would be able to connect with folks on there and meet them in SL, A lot of the hypno goes beyond roleplay. There's voice capability, and also some setups where you can immerse yourself in visual &/or audio experiences without someone else guiding you. Some of the more fetish-y elements of SL can be confusing for newcomers, so meeting some mentors who can literally point you in the right directions will be a big help.

If you aren't familiar with fetlife.com, it's a huge site you can join for free, and it has groups focusing on just about anything you have ever heard of, including hypno and second life.
godhole

Postby janna » April 10th, 2012, 12:13 am

You guessed right, I have never heard of Fetlife, but will now look into it, thank you!
janna

Postby hexagon77 » April 11th, 2012, 2:09 am

fetlife is a great site imho, has many groups - also severals about hypnosis.

Too bad that i am a newbie at SL myself. I would claim to be a quite good hypnotist, but i only have been in the SL world 2 or 3 times, and i cannot really claim to know my way around well there, more the opposite, so far it was like a curious but quite clueless exploration ;)

Maybe we run into each other on fetlife
hexagon77
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds