Lady Gaga "curse"

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Lady Gaga "curse"

Postby jamesguy33 » April 25th, 2012, 3:40 am

Would any (serious) hypnotist be interested in a project where a subjects taste in music (and eventually their personality) is changed?

The process would begin with them losing interest in their current taste in music and then learning to appreciate Lady Gaga, this appreciation will eventually turn into an obsession and finally complete worship.

The subject will lose interest in their old ways and feel a connection with Gaga and eventually learn to adore and appreciate pop music in general.

This will develop to a stage where the subject will buy her albums, listen to them constantly and load the music onto their phone / iPod - their old music collection will be thrown out - eventually this obsession will develop into their appearance and style with the subject being made to buy and wear Gaga accessories and clothing.

Finally (and this would be much further down the line) I'd like to see the subjects personality and attitude changing - id like to open discussion with a good hypnotist on where this could go - possible sexuality changes or maybe the subject takes an active role promoting gay rights and causes etc - I do have a subject in mind (straight 24 male) - alternatively the final outcome could just result in the subject appearing unrecognisable to their friends (new clothes, haircut, attitude etc)

Do any hypnotists here have any thoughts on how possible this might be? While not a deal breaker I would ideally find someone who is in-tune with the nature of Lady Gaga's beliefs and fanbase, I would like to involve the hypnotist as much as possible and of course I'm open to additional ideas they might have.

Please PM if interested in this idea.
jamesguy33

Postby ftslave67 » April 26th, 2012, 7:04 pm

There was a guy who listened to "Curse-Forced gay" who lost interest in rap, hip-hop stuff & started liking dance music.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jamesguy33 » April 27th, 2012, 12:43 am

Yes that sounds interesting, I'm looking for someone who can take a similar concept much further, while music is the basis for the change the subject should in theory go through a lot more, they start to feel an emotional connection to the artist lady gaga, and feel the need to talk about her, register interest in her performances, read interviews, pick out merchandise and clothing and become 'one' with her fanbase.

As she has a large gay following I think it's completely suitable to experiment with the subjects sexuality once the core personality adjustments are in place.

The subject I have in my is already curious about hypnosis, but he has homophobic tendencies, and mainly listens to rock - I know he dislikes lady gaga and pop music in general.

Are there no interested hypnotists here?
jamesguy33

Postby jamesguy33 » May 10th, 2012, 11:15 am

Feel a bit disappointed at the general lack of interest (aside from one pm) - as a last ditch attempt a getting someone on board are there any hypnotists willing to help me with perhaps a slight variant of my original request? Perhaps a different artist or with some goal differences?

I was always planning on this being request being a collaborative effort.
jamesguy33

Postby Inanenoble » May 10th, 2012, 6:29 pm

ftslave67 wrote:There was a guy who listened to "Curse-Forced gay" who lost interest in rap, hip-hop stuff & started liking dance music.

That is because hypnosis works on perception.

Obviously that person associates being gay with liking dance music and disliking anything rough or edgy.

It is sort of weird to me but I understand.

Also I will say that one of the issues with Forcing people into being something they are not for any appreciable amount of time is that it clashes with them internally. It is probably why no one jumps on it, your wanted suggestions seem to be built to be harmful in the long run for this mysterious subject.
Inanenoble
Regular
Regular

Postby jamesguy33 » May 13th, 2012, 2:40 pm

Well I've read long and quite exhaustive posts on this site about making the subject want to change rather than just forcing them into something that they initially feel uncomfortable with.

I envisioned the hypnosis and transformation to be a gradual process.
jamesguy33

Return to Meeting Grounds