Looking for fun loving subjects

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for fun loving subjects

Postby Changer » June 1st, 2012, 9:07 am

Hello, another random hypnotist chasin' the dream, assuming at least that the dream is actually doing that hypnosis thing with a 'compatable' person.

Ok so, Not to be rude to the male subs, but I am looking for a female. Over the course of several years I have mainly only ever gotten to work with guys, and guys pretending to be girls. As I am straight, and wish someday to have a romantic relationship with a sub, i kinda need tomeet female subs and find 'the one' who enjoys being with me as much as I enjoy being with her.

Overly candid? Maybe. Honesty is a big deal to me; nothing hurts as badly as being lied to.

My main interest in hypnosis is in the amazing things I can do with my words, and seeing how much my sub enjoys it. I am interested in a large variety of fantasies and fetishes related to mind control, enough that it would be easier to name what I don't like.(anything to do with bowel movements and unsanitary excretions)

My induction techniques are fairly wide ranging. I have done text, voice, and pre-recordings, with progressive relaxation, overload inductions, and sometimes just random stuff that pops in my head.

So, if you are interested in experiencing some of your fantasies, and I sound like an ok guy to you, send me a message and we can talk about what kind of fantasies you would like to experience.
Changer

Return to Meeting Grounds