Looking for a Female Tist into various TFs

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for a Female Tist into various TFs

Postby Aelfreich » June 11th, 2012, 11:25 pm

Ok, so I'm looking for a 'tist again. I've tried three so far, and none worked out because, respectively, they were:
1) An evil shit.
2) A wonderful guy who was just too damned busy(though that worked both ways at the time).
3) A nice enough kid, but inexperienced and with a lot of growing to do.

So having struck out with guys, I thought I'd try a female hypnotist. For other reasons, as well; I'm fairly certain at this point that not only am I bisexual, not gay, I'm on the straight end of bi. And I'd like to have an opportunity for a relationship with the 'tist. That is to say, I'd like to be friends, and if, at some unspecified point in the future we decide to be more, I'd be open to pursuing that. If we decide not, that, also, is fine.

I'm looking for a tist interested in TFs. And I mean pretty well any TF. Jock's my current primary focus, but if you're interested and you'd rather do sissification, turn me into a dog, what have you, it's fine by me. I'm only interested in temporary or part-time stuff, mind, because I've got a nine-to-five for the summer and my senior year of uni come August.

When it comes to relationships, I'm completely and utterly a novice. I'm 21 and a virgin. I've never had a girlfriend(or boyfriend). Never even been kissed. Yes, yes, I know, lots of commiseration, but that's not the point. I'm just being open, in the interests of full disclosure.

I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area for the summer, and then I'm headed back home(which I will not post out in the open or reveal until I've gotten to know you better) in the last weekend of July. Based on my experience in the City so far, I'm most likely moving out here permanent when I graduate. So, I'd prefer either a 'tist in the Bay Area or someone willing to work over Skype or similar. Actually, the work-over-chat thing isn't a preference, it's a requirement, given my moving about for the next year or so.

So, I realise I've given a lot of info and I'm unlikely to get any takers with such narrow requirements, but hey, I've got to try. If you're still interested and haven't run off for the hills, PM me for further conversation.
Aelfreich

Return to Meeting Grounds