Masculinisation!

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Masculinisation!

Postby Danielle99 » July 28th, 2012, 5:52 am

Hope this doesn't count as a double post, as I'd already put it out there as a broadcast message! Apologies if it does.

I'm looking for a hypnotist who can help me transform from a skinny femme guy into a muscular hunk. No dumbing down required, but masculinisation and "muscularisation" a must! I have a gym membership so it shouldn't be too hard.

Most of the typical "masculine" elements have been dealt with already - I don't have most of my effeminate clothing anymore, I've grown a nice crop of facial hair and I'm planning on getting a quite masculine hairstyle as soon as I get back to where I live (sometime tomorrow or the day after depending on where's open). However, in regards to the masculinsation and gym I was thinking of the less overt elements of masculinity, like tastes, attitude etc, and of course the desire to attend the gym. I do already go to the gym but I could definitely do with a motivational boost!

If anyone thinks they could help, message me or reply to this post - I've got skype so it should be easy enough to hook something up :)

Cheers

Dan
Danielle99

Return to Meeting Grounds