Turn Me Gay

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Turn Me Gay

Postby Deltona003 » December 1st, 2012, 11:06 pm

My story is that I am bi. I was bi-curious last year but had 2 gay sexually experiences that I loved.

Basically I have this urge to be homosexual. However I am in no way romantically or physically attracted to men.

I want someone to help me to severe my attraction to women permanentely. Then add an overwhelming romantic and physical attraction to men.

I'm not looking for a file or session that plays on hidded desires. This is forefront desire. I just want someone to literally help me become gay permanently. And I do mean permanently, that is what I want.

Let me know if anyone here can help.
Deltona003

CFG

Postby sleepyjosh » December 2nd, 2012, 1:13 am

Have you looked at "Curse Forced Gay"? A lot of people seem to have had success with it, and so far as I can tell, it does exactly what you describe yourself as wanting.
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Deltona003 » December 2nd, 2012, 9:20 pm

Curse Forced Gay is very close and I have tried it with a bit of success. However Curse Forced Gay takes a bit of a negative view on being gay. Instead of offering, being gay as an alternative because of an inability to get an erection for a woman, I want something that highlights being homosexual.

Anyone who feels they can help or have had some success with turning homosexual.

Email me at deltona003@yahoo,com
Deltona003

Return to Meeting Grounds