Who wants a new pet/toy?

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Who wants a new pet/toy?

Postby superneeder » June 15th, 2013, 5:00 pm

Supposedly there are people who there who enjoy kneading subjects into their own little possessions? I like being a subject, but there's always that nagging annoyance at working with suggestions of my own will. I sadly lack that excellent submissiveness, but if you're willing to help mold me into someone who just can't resist hypnotic effects, then you'll have yourself a great new pet or toy to play with.

I haven't been able to find a good file to help me get that feeling of being overwhelmed by hypnosis, or truly being dominated by suggestions where my resistance doesn't matter at all. Perhaps I just need someone to really get in there and scrub that mind into compliance?

Microphone/Webcam is ready for you if you're interested. Transformation and physical Feminization a plus, but the main draw is being broken open by someone taking control of me. Please no diaper stuff(messes are bad).

Are you up to making me into whatever you wish? Post or PM, and I'll see what I can do to fulfill your needs.
superneeder

Postby Endo » June 17th, 2013, 7:01 pm

If no one has PM'ed you, I'd like to try a few file combinations to make you more readily hypnotized. Other than that, I'll be very hands off.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby outkast1728 » June 23rd, 2013, 11:40 pm

I can help you if you are willing to try a few files and skype with me, sk8rboi1728 on skype...
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds