Looking for "beta testers"!

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for "beta testers"!

Postby Endo » June 17th, 2013, 7:13 pm

I'm a fairly new 'tist, but many of you know about me. I'd like a few volunteers to enter into a "professional" relationship with me. I don't get a lot of feedback on my files, so I'm never quite sure what's working. I would like to fix this with people who will act as "beta testers" for my files, or any other files that I would like to test.

Basically, I would send you files once they are completed via email (or if you have premium, then you may decline to give me your address) and I would like you to work them into your listening schedule if you feel okay with the subject matter. I would like to gather people with varying levels of suggestibility, so if you think that you respond too slowly to hypnosis to be a worthy beta tester, don't let that put you off.

All you would need to do would be to keep a written log of the quality of your trance for each day you listen, some thoughts about the file itself, and anything else you feel important. Then, just email or PM me your log every week (preferably on a set day of the week for everyone to make everything easier), and using several weeks of data, a version 2 (or #+1) of the file would be constructed.

If you are up for this, please PM me or drop a comment below. The more people the better! If any other 'tists want to join in on this, please do so! I feel that a well developed "beta tester" community would help the hypnotism community greatly.

ALSO: If you are up for this, the first file I would like you to listen to is DKaiser's "Trance Motivation". I've been using it for a few days already, and it doesn't seem to have much feedback. Plus, he'll be voicing my files for the foreseeable future, so you might as well get used to his voice. It is a free file, just download it from this site. Just send me a PM with your typical dedication to files before and after using this file, and how often you used it this coming Sunday.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby simonwakes » June 19th, 2013, 5:13 pm

Sure. I will have a go. Easy subject.

Reply to this post and i will send you my email address.
simonwakes

Postby Endo » June 19th, 2013, 6:03 pm

simonwakes wrote:Sure. I will have a go. Easy subject.

Reply to this post and i will send you my email address.

Okay, thanks!
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby WatDo » June 19th, 2013, 11:28 pm

I'd love to help depending on the file's content.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Endo » June 20th, 2013, 9:14 am

WatDo wrote:I'd love to help depending on the file's content.

All right, the first one I've requested you listen to should be generally agreeable.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Happy to help!

Postby quillogirl » June 20th, 2013, 1:21 pm

Not only am I a good listener, but I'm pretty good at letting a tist know what works for me and what doesn't. I also wanted to let you know that if you'd like to have any of your files recorded in a female voice, I'd be willing.
quillogirl

Postby Endo » June 20th, 2013, 4:20 pm

All right. I'd love to have your experience and input.
As for voice, we'll see how well people like what I've got now, but I'm always open to new ideas.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby outkast1728 » June 23rd, 2013, 11:38 pm

I"ll help outkast1728@gmail.com
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby Endo » June 24th, 2013, 8:07 am

Thank you very much!
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby jtslave » June 27th, 2013, 12:31 am

I am interested in this research of yours, and I would like to help. After I read your post, I listened to DKaiser's Trance Motivation file and also to his Submission The Best Secret file - and I find his voice and his files very effective. I am also very interested in documenting my experiences.

As an example, on first listening to Trance Motivation I found DKaiser's voice very restful, and quickly I felt myself free-floating. As I listened, I became aroused and after I felt the need to listen again and to another file - this is why I listened to Submission The Big Secret.

Thanks for opening this up on the forum!

JT
jtslave
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » June 27th, 2013, 8:07 am

Not a problem!
Endo
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds