Any tists into furry?

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Any tists into furry?

Postby beforetigers » September 23rd, 2013, 10:43 am

Hi, I'm Shae (I go by Quinn most of the time though)..

I'm a 23 year old male, bi, and I've been into hypnosis for quite a while now - something like 4 or 5 years I guess. Anyway, while a bit out of practice, I am very experienced at going into trance and tend to take to suggestions readily (assuming they're safe), so I'm not much of a challenge to work with.

I also identify as furry. I have an fa with a lot of fun hypno-themed art of my fursona for anyone interested: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/beforetigers/

Anyway, ideally I'd like to find someone fun to trance for who is also furry-minded, but as long as you can accommodate me I suppose that's alright. :3

I'm not really looking for anything serious or super involved. I just want some casual play time. (naughty or otherwise >//<)

FYI, while files tend to be hit or miss for me, I really respond well to text based inductions. What I'm getting at is that if you're someone who just likes to use the triggers from files, and don't really do any inductions yourself, we're probably not going to click. Plus, I've found over the years that "tists" that only use pre-made files tend to be either lazy, abusive users just looking for a cam show, or both.. soooooo.. yeah ( <- no offense if you're not )

Also, just so its out there, I don't even own a working cam, so if you're just in this for a peep show then you're out of luck. :I

Annnyway, if you made it this far in and are still interested, send me a message here or add me on yahoo (my username is beforetigers there too) and we can chat! ^^
beforetigers

Postby EntrancedVulpine » September 24th, 2013, 8:28 pm

Hmmm. The inu boy. Ahh yes, I have seen you around~ In b4 creeper. I've been around on hypnofurs, that ol' ancient site, and I remember your introduction on there and all that. You seemed like a neat dude~

I'm down for giving you some casual fun all contained within a nice, safe environment with a sincere touch. :3 Inductions are some of my favorite things to do, so I do believe we might have some interesting times together. If nothing else, then maybe some... Friendship. Friendship? Again~?

I'll PM you after making this rather public post. Because ways just work that things. 83
EntrancedVulpine
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds