WARNING ABOUT IMPERIATOR

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

WARNING ABOUT IMPERIATOR

Postby outkast1728 » October 1st, 2013, 2:56 pm

In the last day or so, one of my best friends contacted this guy to do hypnosis with him and the guy took him under and gave him amnesia to forget anyone who'd get in his way and keep him from completely dominating him. I've googled this guy and apparently he's done this shit before with multiple people. they have called him an "evil amnesiac hypnotist" and "abusive bastard disrespectful of limits"

HIS NAME IS IMPERIATOR. He's made my friend forget just about everything not essential to his life but his knowledge of Imperiator. He's done that with multiple people making them trust only him so he can gain control over their lives, from financial status to what kind of jobs they are able to apply for to where they are allowed to go.

In the case of my friend, he made him think underage children were sexy and that stuff like beastiality turned him on and that is jsut sick.

This guy needs to be shut down, Imperiator, your reign of disgust is over...
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby Imperiator » October 1st, 2013, 6:25 pm

Sour grapes.

You have not proof of any of what you said. You are slurring my good name. Nothing more.
Your just upset that this "friend," more like your sexual conquest, decided to be with me over you.
Imperiator
Regular
Regular

Postby danny1988 » October 1st, 2013, 6:30 pm

Im so sorry to hear about your friend it makes me very sad and very angry.
If I ever saw this tist well he would wish I hadent put it that way.
People who do this to others are the worst kind of people and a blight on this world I wish could be removed.

I hope you can get your friend back, remember nothing can be forgotten not completely. Make him remember your friendship, not even a tist can make people forget forever they can only supress the memories and the memories are still there.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby Imperiator » October 1st, 2013, 6:32 pm

danny1988 wrote:Im so sorry to hear about your friend it makes me very sad and very angry.
People who do this to others are the worst kind of people and a blight on this world I wish could be removed.

I hope you can get your friend back, remember nothing can be forgotten not completely. Make him remember your friendship, not even a tist can make people forget forever they can only supress the memories and the memories are still there.

Danny this is a lie I have not taken his "friend"
Imperiator
Regular
Regular

Postby danny1988 » October 1st, 2013, 6:36 pm

Imperiator wrote:
danny1988 wrote:Im so sorry to hear about your friend it makes me very sad and very angry.

Sorry I really dont know whats happened, just when I see stuff like this I get angry and need to vent.
I just dont like anyone being taken advantage of is all.

I dont like liers either, I also dont think being someones tist to get sex is in away good either...

Now I dont know whats happened really but yeh, ill stay out of this dont like being in the middle.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby shadowguy » October 1st, 2013, 6:44 pm

Ok look both of you please stop, not you danny you're fine:

1. I gave control to both of you, I hit my head neither of you did that to me
2. Sorry I know I promised not to be dominant, but you both are acting like kids, I don't want you fighting over me like this
3. I'm in no way a sex slave
4. Try to work this out between yourselves I don't want to chose between you, but it shouldn't need to get to that point

Thats my 2 cents on this, my apologies to everyone
shadowguy
Regular
Regular

Postby Imperiator » October 1st, 2013, 6:47 pm

danny1988 wrote:
Imperiator wrote:

Sorry I really dont know whats happened, just when I see stuff like this I get angry and need to vent.
I just dont like anyone being taken advantage of is all.

I dont like liers either, I also dont think being someones tist to get sex is in away good either...

Now I dont know whats happened really but yeh, ill stay out of this dont like being in the middle.

It's ok. outkast1728 is upset that I have a subject he wanted. And is now trying to turn people against me. He makes these clams and has no proof. He has been harassing me on Skype and I just don't know what his problem is.

Me and this subject have been together for over a month and my subject wanted someone who really knew how to get him pumped up and unfortunately meet outkast1728 and we have had problems with him since
Imperiator
Regular
Regular

Postby Imperiator » October 1st, 2013, 6:50 pm

shadowguy wrote:Ok look both of you please stop, not you danny you're fine:

1. I gave control to both of you, I hit my head neither of you did that to me
2. Sorry I know I promised not to be dominant, but you both are acting like kids, I don't want you fighting over me like this
3. I'm in no way a sex slave
4. Try to work this out between yourselves I don't want to chose between you, but it shouldn't need to get to that point

Thats my 2 cents on this, my apologies to everyone

I'm sorry.
I don't want to hurt you by arguing on the forum.
I am really sorry.
Imperiator
Regular
Regular

Postby shadowguy » October 1st, 2013, 7:00 pm

It's fine, if anyone it's my fault, I shouldn't have told either of you I passed out and hit my head, but don't use my amnesia to fight over me, just because I don't remember things doesn't mean I changed my mind about wanting both of you

Imperiator, master, I would rather talk about this privately, away from anyone reading this
shadowguy
Regular
Regular

Postby Imperiator » October 1st, 2013, 7:01 pm

shadowguy wrote:It's fine, if anyone it's my fault, I shouldn't have told either of you I passed out and hit my head, but don't use my amnesia to fight over me, just because I don't remember things doesn't mean I changed my mind about wanting both of you

Imperiator, master, I would rather talk about this privately, away from anyone reading this

I understand.
Imperiator
Regular
Regular

Postby EntrancedVulpine » October 3rd, 2013, 1:36 pm

Well, Outkast has always seemed to carry a negative presence around him, along with stupidity, and I mainly just lurk so...
EntrancedVulpine
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » October 3rd, 2013, 3:38 pm

EV, this topic has been allowed to die by the people directly involved in it. Please do not antagonize anyone further.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds