34 F Sub looking to delve deeper

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

34 F Sub looking to delve deeper

Postby grrl_spanky » January 10th, 2014, 3:54 pm

34 F Central IL seeking hypno master. I am wanting to become more submissive. I enjoy pain/spanking, starting to enjoy anal more again (wouldn't mind more influence in that direction), exhibitionist on cam, and lately cannot stop touching myself. Also interested in taboo files like doggy mate etc.

I have been experimenting with hypno. I haven't gone fully tranced but I don't have a lot of self discipline here either. Hoping you can get me there. Contact me here and we can talk a bit before online convo.
grrl_spanky

Postby simmeringaaron22 » January 11th, 2014, 4:00 am

I'm interested. Add me on Skype and we can have a talk?
simmeringaaron22

Postby grrl_spanky » July 13th, 2014, 2:46 pm

Busy year, and this post didn't work out for me last time. I'm thinking about looking again for a bit so I wanted to bump it.

I'm still interested in being made more subservient. I'd like to be hypnotized into making life improvements (diet, smoking, etc). I'd like to perform for others on cam, tasks or just for their pleasure. Make me slutty.

I'd like to enhance my enjoyment of anal. I don't want to be addicted, or to engage in anal compulsively. I want to be given a craving for it. A desire that slowly builds over a long time until it is so large, so undeniable that I have to have a looooooong anal fuck - from myself or another.

I'd like my interest in beast used to shame me, and manipulate me. I want this interest enhanced, changed to fetishistic addiction, to crave that endlessly, to expose my dirty secret or to fear it will be exposed.

Given the nature of my cravings, I will need to get to know you first etc. Talk to you soon.
grrl_spanky

Postby MasterCunningham » July 13th, 2014, 3:52 pm

I've sent you a message :)
MasterCunningham

Return to Meeting Grounds