Addicted hypno slut needing to obey

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Addicted hypno slut needing to obey

Postby Devnet87 » April 12th, 2014, 7:47 pm

I am biologically female. I have been actively into hypnosis as a subject for four years. I am looking for hypnotists who are experienced, creative, and talented.

I have been turned into a needy, addicted hypno slut by someone and I *always* need hypnosis. I need and crave to obey, always. My needs are always there and growing over time. I am submissive and open and need to be controlled and hypnotized.

This does not mean I have no standards. I'm serious about the experienced part. I only play on voice/cam with Skype. No text or email play. If we miraculously find we are in the same area, RL play might be possible. Also, I am 26. If you are younger than me, it is a no go.

I am owned by someone else. I cannot and will not become your slave. But I am obedient and want to please others and love and need hypnosis desperately.

tl;dr: I'm an addicted, needy hypno slut who needs to be controlled and to obey. Please let me be a helpless toy for you.
Devnet87

Postby Aethelwulf » April 13th, 2014, 7:31 am

Hello Devnet,

in response to your meeting grounds post, I have been a hypnotist for well over 10 years, and some of those I have worked with have said I am very talented. I find your request very intriguing, and I have been told I am fairly creative, but I am not sure how I would proceed with you being owned by someone else. Right now with out having the chance to discuss it with you in person what is comming to mind is you comming to me for the hypnosis part of your cravings and me making sure that your cravings to be controled and to obey are also linked to your owner.

Do you have any thing in particular in mind for how you want to be controlled? or is this something you want to leave entirely up to a hypnotist and/or your owner?

Also, since you indicated a minimum age restriction, I am 41, will be 42 in may.

this reply is incase the pm i sent you doesn't work (it is sitting in my outbox right now).

Aethelwulf1972
Don't ask me Midgarder, I just work here.
Aethelwulf
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds