Hypnotist in So. Cal Seeks Experimental Subject

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Hypnotist in So. Cal Seeks Experimental Subject

Postby LordBucket » September 15th, 2005, 7:19 pm

Ideal candidate will be an intelligent female, 18-28, who would like to be hypnotized to satisfy personal curiosity.

If you have pre-existing conditions you would like help resolving in exchange (weight loss, smoking, fear of speaking in front of people, etc.) that may also be acceptable. I am willing to be accomodating, but I would like to answer my own questions about the bounds and limits to which hypnosis may be employed. All participants will be required to look me straight in the eye before undergoing hypnosis and give me clear and definite permission to tinker with their psyche.

I am located in the LA/Orange County/Riverside area of Southern California, and I anticipate sessions will last forty five minutes to an hour, a few times per week. If you would like to come to me, ideal times will be anywhere from noon to 4:00 on weekdays, but evenings and weekends may also work if you have a quiet place of your own.

Interested parties please post your response publicly here in the forum. For private inquires, [url=http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Private_Messages&file=index&mode=post&u=17563]PM[/url] me.
LordBucket

Return to Meeting Grounds