Newbie looking for subjects

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Newbie looking for subjects

Postby Milesx3 » August 15th, 2014, 6:58 pm

I'm just getting into this kind of thing, and would like someone to practice on! I'm looking for someone
-Female
-Less than 30 years old (although really, the younger the better)
-Willing to show me yourself (through pics and/or video chat)
-I'd prefer straight or bisexual (or willing to become straight or bisexual) but if you're lesbian and would rather remain that way, it's not a deal breaker.
If you fit these criteria and are interested in having someone control you, post that you're interested here and give me specifics on your age, gender, preferences, and limits (send them in a PM if you don't want them publicized, but make a post either way) and we'll discuss what kinds of things I can do to you -- I mean, for you!
Milesx3

Postby Milesx3 » August 18th, 2014, 5:31 pm

I think I'll redefine the requirements a little bit.

-Female is still a must. I'm male, straight, and this is erotic hypnotism, so I'm not working with males unless you're the husband of the lady I'm working with.
-Less than 30 years old can be bent. If you're around thirty or a little over, it's fine. Although the younger and better to work with you are, the higher the chances that I turn this into a long-term relationship instead of experimentation.
-You must be willing to show yourself -- ALL of yourself -- to me. The vast majority of the time we are working, our webcams will be on. And your clothes will be coming off. So if you're not willing to show me your body, and aren't willing to listen to files that make you more confident about your body and willing to show it off, things aren't going to work out.
-As I said, I'm male and straight. So my best subjects will be female, straight or bi-sexual. During the course of us working together, I will turn you on to me! So if you're female and lesbian, don't apply unless you're willing to become bisexual.

I'm also going to add this: While it is by no means a requirement or even high priority, you will earn major bonus points if you are able to travel, potentially long distances, to meet up with me during our training. While most of it will be conducted over Skype or YIM or some other service, the ability to meet me in person will be greatly appreciated and allow us to do things that couldn't be done over the internet. So again, if you're able to travel and willing to meet up with me, that's a major bonus.

Thanks in advance for applying, and I look forward to working on you -- er, with you!
Milesx3

Return to Meeting Grounds