Gay, ftm trans, searching for a Dom

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Gay, ftm trans, searching for a Dom

Postby Kaygay » October 1st, 2014, 9:26 am

Okay, almost scaring, but since I want it I’m going on with this.
I'm searching for a male Dom.
First contact by phone and/or skype and later face2face. My fantasy is living in a 24/7 situation, but I have no experience with it and I guess something like that has to grow in time.

I'm a gay female to male transgender, post operative and live as a male for more than 17 years. I'm 54 yo (look younger though) and in daily life I like to spend my time on creative activities as etching, glass-art and so. Reading, gym, listening music and I must say that listening to hypnofiles takes quite some time too.

Right now I'm training myself to become more submissive and also with some basic triggers to be used for controlling me. Beside that I listen to files that help me to be motivated to gain some muscles in the gym. I didn't want to make my training complete myself since I expect you to have your own ideas about how I would become your ideal sub.
My fantasies go towards, being controlled, mind-games, bondage and other bdsm, used as a sexslave, jock. I'm open for other possibilities.

I'm not completely submissive by nature, but want to be. In daily life I tend to take control myself. I've some experience in traditional bdsm always as sub on and of in the latest 30 years, but I'm relative new to hypnoses. I really like it, but are still learning to get the most out of it too. I guess for a Dom I would be a bit of a challenge, but with a bit of luck you like that better anyway.

Ofcourse there are limits too: nothing that makes permanent damage on body or mind, no feminisation, no age-play, no diapers or related to that. Don't even think of children or animals.
I'm not searching for a true sadist, since pain is for me only for training/maintenance not the goal. I'm also not searching for a Dom that isn't that at all or to dumb to be a Dom. It's really an awful feeling depending on someone and finding out to be leaning on a soap-bubble.

I would like to bond myself to one person, so this is a serious search. If you only interested for playing around just because you are bored, please find someone else.
Since I live in the Netherlands it would be easier if you live there too, or at least in Western Europe for making it possible to meet each other. But for my dream Dom I would go anywhere. In time me moving elsewhere is possible.

Many people overhere are also member at fetlife.com. You can find more info there about me on my profile under the same name.

Everything starts with a PM......
Kaygay
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds