My inDROduction

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

My inDROduction

Postby Dromeo » October 30th, 2014, 10:24 am

Greetings to all. I'm a 35 year old straight male Dom in Nebraska. I don't refer to myself as a Master as I'm still newer to the BDSM community. That said, I love to be called Master by a tranced out hypno sub and having that total control over someone flips my switch.

I plan to contribute content in the future, but for now I want to play online with any experienced female or feminized experienced subjects. I'm also open to new friends on my side of the pocket watch.

If you are the type of person that loves the euphoria of hypnosis, I'm talking to you. You may feel compelled to send me a private message with some information about yourself. You know that when you do that it will feel exciting and arousing and when you receive my reply, you will feel a wave of euphoria wash over you. If you were to imagine that you could allow me that control over you, you would know that I am a natural born hypnotist and it just feels so good to obey. When you allow yourself to feel that good, a world of possibilities opens up for you and it just feels right.

If you send me a private message, you will enjoy becoming my friend and subject and as you probably know, that is something special.
Dromeo

Return to Meeting Grounds