Seeking Tist for long term/extreme project

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Seeking Tist for long term/extreme project

Postby arcom » January 12th, 2015, 6:51 pm

Hi All. So just putting this out on the forums.

I am looking for a very creative, but extremely diabolical and twisted Hypnotist to use me in a long term project.

I have quite a few ideas that can be incorporated into the project, such as chastity, bondage elements, public humiliation, sexual realignmen, punishments (both minor as well as extreme. I would like to experience heavy S&M by hypnosis). I would see this project as a "curse project" but with such heavy caveats for removal or stopping that it becomes a terrible dilemma. I would consider the project to run for a minimum of 6 months and quite possibly a year or so.

I would want both extreme and the inability to say no to anything as it continues, ideally with me being unaware of the suggestions planted as it goes on.

Bit about me. I am a single white male in his 40's, straight (currently, lol)with no family or work commitments. I am currently in the UK, but hold US citizenship. I am available for as much time as the hypnotist requires, both by phone, skype, IM (and if geographically possible, real life meetings down the road, should the situation require it). I have been using Hypnosis files for about 2 years with about a 20% success rate (usually with TSS voiced, subliminal, reapeating "manta" style files)

I can commit 100% to this project. Please IM me if this is of interest and we can discuss it further.
arcom

Return to Meeting Grounds