Looking for serious permanent dumbing down

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for serious permanent dumbing down

Postby xdx » July 2nd, 2015, 12:06 am

I'm a 35yo masculine, athletic guy looking for a hypnotist who will work with me on a regular basis to make me into a dumb military jock. I want to be so dumb I can barely take care of myself (or maybe not at all if owned 24/7), more feral than human. I used to be a computer programmer, and I left that life behind to take a much simpler, more physical job in the military in hopes of helping me to think less. On the physical side, I now play a bunch of sports and work out regularly. However, I haven't had much success so far in really getting any dumber. Have had a few tists put me under, and it can be good while I'm under, but when I'm on my own the intelligence comes back. Looking for more permanent dumbing and personality replacement.

I'm looking for someone who is more long-term oriented, who will do more than just put me under and tell me not to think. I'm thinking it will take addressing thought pattern by thought pattern, attribute by attribute, what I need to think, feel and do scenario by scenario in different situations, speech patterns, approaches to problems, attitude, modifying each aspect of my personality one at a time and teaching me new ways to think simpler, in order to make it total and lasting. Ideally this would be someone either local to California or looking for me to relocate (I'm open to going anywhere in the US), at least long-term once we get to know each other.

Male looking for male tist/owner here.
xdx

Postby AgentJ99 » July 2nd, 2015, 6:37 am

just sent you a PM. looking forward to talking more.
AgentJ99
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds