Obedience training for female sub to slave

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Obedience training for female sub to slave

Postby deepdrop » January 11th, 2016, 8:25 am

Hello, I'm looking for a hypnotist who is able and willing to work with me on obedience training (for me).

I am a female submissive in her late thirties, and ideally would like to focus my very deep submissive tendencies on becoming a slave for eventual placement with a Master.

I realise that I have some resistances and mental blocks, and would be grateful for any conditioning or hypnosis work that might help me to remove those and bring out my deeper submissive self.

Thank you in advance,

alice
deepdrop

Re: Obedience training for female sub to slave

Postby deepdrop » July 18th, 2016, 8:14 pm

After a number of sessions to remove my resistances to submission, I believe I am now ready to start on the path towards enslavement. Unfortunately, the hypnotist I was working with is no longer able to work with me, and has suggested that I post again here. He will be happy to provide my future hypnotist with the triggers and strategies used.

Text, voice, skype, and email training have been used on me, so I am amenable to these types of hypnosis. Ideally, I would like to find a final Owner, but will also be happy with further training and conditioning for later placement.

Thank you in advance for reading.

alice
deepdrop

Re: Obedience training for female sub to slave

Postby KneelAndSubmit » July 18th, 2016, 10:55 pm

Curious. Contact me as I'm sure there's more to this than what you've described.
KneelAndSubmit

Return to Meeting Grounds