26M Looking for Tist (Jock/Coach)

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

26M Looking for Tist (Jock/Coach)

Postby Rarg » January 26th, 2016, 6:14 am

As the topic says I'm a 25 year old male in fairly good shape looking for a tist who is interested in the dumb jock/coach dynamic. I'm interested in more than that but that's where my initial interest would lie.

I'm in the Eastern US as well if that is relevant, so feel free to either respond here or in a PM. Thanks!
Rarg

Postby OxyFemboi » January 26th, 2016, 5:45 pm

Rarg wrote
As the topic says I'm a 25 year old male in fairly good shape looking for a tist who is interested in the dumb jock/coach dynamic. I'm interested in more than that but that's where my initial interest would lie.

While you're waiting, there are a few files you can use to help you on your way. To be a jock, there are many files. I like this one:

• Name: Weightlifting and stretching compulsion Additional Types: Body, Binaural
Description: Non-dumbing jock file that makes stretching and lifting weights a normal (and very sexually pleasurable) part of your daily routine. Less extreme than many weightlifting files because it was written by a person with motor disability and so works well for people with physical limitations. Binaural version has trance enhancing subliminals.
Author: JackDrago ? Added On: 2015-01-15 Downloaded: 1075 Length: 23:50
Audience: Straight Men, Gay Men Effect: Permanent(when safe) Voice Gender: Male Voice Type: Human
Your Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 Average Rating: 4.1429 Total Votes: 7 Comments: 1
Permanent Link: Weightlifting and stretching compulsion Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File

Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=14879

For becoming dumb, one file series everyone knows about and recommends is ViVe's Dumbing Down series.

Dumbing Down is not one file; it's a series of files that link being hormy and orgasm to being dumb. There is an entire thread devoted to it in the Success Stories Forum. Here's the link to the first page of the (so far) fifty-four (54) page (and counting) forum thread: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=11544&start=0
If you're interested in people becoming dumb, it's at least as good as some of those erotic stories on the web ... and it's all true.

Link to the Dumbing Down File Series: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=277

Directions: For optimal results listen for at least 5 times (that is five orgasms, not five loops of the file) before going to the next file, ideally 10 times! (ten orgasms)

If you decide to use the files, also consider posting your ongoing results to the thread. Who knows? You could inspire somebody else!

You might also want to consider using this file to give you a jock alter ego:

• Name: Alters: Manly Spirit Price: $25 Buy Now
Description: This file creates a macho, manly man alter to guide you into masculinity. Usually a horny Jock but always someone compatible with you. In testing this file reliably produced a stable, long lasting male alter who was friendly and got along with his host in at least 10 subjects. Use with Trust Your Inner Hypnotist or your favorite trancer.
Author: JackDrago ? Added On: 2015-11-10 Downloaded: 65 Length: 18:49
Audience: Straight Men, Gay Men, TG F?M Effect: Permanent Voice Gender: Male Voice Type: Human
Average Rating: 5.0000 Total Votes: 2 Comments: 0
Permanent Link: Alters: Manly Spirit Report: Report File

Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/9012/Alters%3A-Manly-Spirit.php

• Name: Trust Your Inner Hypnotist Premium
[/b]Description:[/b] A simple, permissive induction to teach you to cooperate with your subconscious or use with your favorite body file. No awakener.
Author: JackDrago ? Added On: 2015-12-17 Downloaded: 63 Length: 09:47
Audience: Any Effect: Only while under Voice Gender: Male Voice Type: Human
Average Rating: 0.0000 Total Votes: 0 Comments: 0
Permanent Link: Trust Your Inner Hypnotist Report: Report File

Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/9200/Trust-Your-Inner-Hypnotist.php

Note: Trust Your Inner Hypnotist is an induction. You can use any induction, including the free ones, with the Alters:Manly Spirit file. Trust Your Inner Hypnotist explains that all hypnosis is self-hypnosis.
Last edited by OxyFemboi on January 26th, 2016, 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Rarg » January 26th, 2016, 8:10 pm

Wow thanks Oxy :)

You are quite helpful!!
Rarg

Postby OxyFemboi » January 26th, 2016, 9:48 pm

Rarg wrote
Wow thanks Oxy :-)

You are quite helpful!!

I'm always glad to help, dude. I've been around a while and have earned some expertise in a few areas. I appreciated the help I was given when I was new, so I try to pass it on.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby outkast1728 » January 29th, 2016, 5:36 am

I can help, skype me, sk8rboi1728
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Re: 26M Looking for Tist (Jock/Coach)

Postby Rarg » February 7th, 2016, 4:36 pm

Sorry outkast, we talked once before. I wasn't super thrilled with how it went...
Rarg

Postby Alvin » February 7th, 2016, 5:14 pm

To add to the list, I find that EMG's Train Jock series and Luggy's files have all left a lasting impact on me. Just have fun and get into the mindset of a dumb jock! It gets seriously addictive.
Alvin

Postby Rarg » February 21st, 2016, 9:11 pm

Thanks Alvin, I've checked out quite a few files and I love most of them! I was just wanting to get with a tist to see if it was more or less effective. I've talked to a few people at this point so thanks all for your help. :)
Rarg

Return to Meeting Grounds