I'm interested in making a cute slut

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

I'm interested in making a cute slut

Postby Glasnerven » April 12th, 2016, 3:37 am

Howdy, everyone.

Let me start by saying that I'm perfectly aware that what I'm asking for is going to be a bit rare . . . and that because I'm not as evil as I might like to be, I don't want to do it to anyone who isn't comfortable with it . . . I only want someone who wants it.

Having said that, I'd like to use hypnosis to make myself a cute, slutty girl. She could be born a girl, or she could be a guy who can become a cute girl. She (because that's how she'll end up) would also be conditioned to sexual availability and desire--to not only perform sexual services when and where and how her master indicates, but to enjoy it and look forward to it.

The part that makes this hard, though, is that I'm interested in something that could move into real life. Most people have lives they don't want to give up . . . jobs, friends, family . . . and I don't want to tear anyone away from that. Someone who starts out as a girl would have less trouble there, of course.

And, to be blunt and honest, I want someone that not only CAN I put my dick in her whenever I want, but that I'll WANT to put my dick in. I could go for a sexy shemale, but I want someone who can really be femme and hot . . . someone who, when in the grip of hypnotically induced horniness, can make ME horny by shaking her curves. :) Someone who I can keep happy and safe and guide into being happy and successful in the world and happy and ridiculously horny for cock at home.

Obviously, this would require someone who's either already nearby or willing to have a long distance relationship and then move. I know that's a lot to ask, and that's why this is mostly a fantasy.

Mostly.

Somewhere out there, there could be the right person . . . someone who wants to be my hypnotized sexy fucktoy and is in a position to become her. I don't want to try to force anyone into a role that's not right for them . . . but maybe someone out there already fits and would fall right into this.

Maybe that someone is you.

If you think it's you, you can respond here, or send me a message via Skype or Yahoo IM or look me up on the IRC chat. We'll talk more and see if we're right for each other.
I'm also Glasnerven on Skype, Yahoo, and various IRC chatrooms
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Meeting Grounds