Slim, Smooth gay guy looking for excellent gay master

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Slim, Smooth gay guy looking for excellent gay master

Postby empdude » April 13th, 2016, 4:04 pm

Hello,

I am slim, smooth, clean-cut, tight swimmers build. I am wanting to be a drone for someone, it he U.S. (California would be perfect) to help me to go the gym constantly, work on my muscles and watch me transform into a bigger muscle guy. I am 35, 5 9", 150lbs. I'm looking for serious hypnotist who get off on having a drone mindless puppet out there that he can control when he wants, at least once a day. It has to be real, it has to be serious, is has to be confidential, and most importantly, you have to be warped enough to take control slowly so I am stuck having to do what you say. We would need to have a talk beforehand to make sure it's right and proper. In return for helping me go to the gym, I want to be made to be your mindless puppet - and we can discuss in details. But, I want someone in 40's or 50's only - and I want someone who has the time for email, text and phone (voice) and I want someone who is extremely experienced and good please. Not some kid wanting to try this. We need to talk more first.
empdude

Re: Slim, Smooth gay guy looking for excellent gay master

Postby outkast1728 » May 7th, 2016, 4:23 am

skype me, sk8rboi1728
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds