Gay sub IQ Reduction

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Gay sub IQ Reduction

Postby ikarous » April 17th, 2016, 12:19 pm

Hey there. I'm a 27 year old gay guy who has a taboo fascination with IQ reduction. I'm a fit and attractive (people say I'm a 7) engineer. Looking for someone who gets off on this, particularly a dominant type, to chat with. I'm aware of the Dumbing Down series -- and have read the Success Stories page obsessively -- but I've been too afraid to try it. The destructive aspect turns me on.
ikarous

Re: Gay sub IQ Reduction

Postby ikarous » June 6th, 2016, 11:06 pm

Still looking if anyone is interested.
ikarous

Re: Gay sub IQ Reduction

Postby OxyFemboi » June 7th, 2016, 8:57 pm

ikarous wrote
Hey there. I'm a 27 year old gay guy who has a taboo fascination with IQ reduction. I'm a fit and attractive (people say I'm a 7) engineer. Looking for someone who gets off on this, particularly a dominant type, to chat with. I'm aware of the Dumbing Down series -- and have read the Success Stories page obsessively -- but I've been too afraid to try it. The destructive aspect turns me on.

Still looking if anyone is interested.

I have an idea. Give me a week to work out a few details. You can be the beta tester. It will give you your desire without IQ reduction. That's all the information you will have until after you listen to the file. Trust me; I'm not from the government but I can help you. PM me an e-mail to send an attached file to.

You will not be flying too close to the sun if you listen to this file. Just follow directions this time. -- Daedalus
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to Meeting Grounds