Newbie looking to be taken over

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Newbie looking to be taken over

Postby mike112 » May 1st, 2018, 11:14 am

I am a complete newbie when it comes to hypnosis. I did listen to one or two files and generally found they worked well on me. Now I am a bit at a loss though, since a lot of the idea of hypnosis seems to be giving up control, and when there isn't someone to give it up to, whats the fun, right?

So now I am looking for someone to show me the ropes. I have some experience in BDSM and have take a liking to be in the sub-role, but otherwise I don't have a lot of experience with giving up control. I don't know if my interests in BDSM translate well to an online hypnosis scenario, but my kinks are bondage, anal, watersports, intellectual tasks, wet and messy, mindgames and humiliation. Im curious about chastity.
If anyone wants to teach an 30 year old guy, please let me know! Email is probably the best way to contact me, and I appreciate first talking limits and such but just starting hynosis right away is also fine, its not as if I have any say in that :)

My email is mike112@protonmail.com

Cheers!
Last edited by mike112 on May 1st, 2018, 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike112

Re: Newbie looking to be taken over

Postby mike112 » May 1st, 2018, 4:19 pm

Currently I am listening to the email slave file (https://www.warpmymind.com/downloads/b2 ... c25d13f5b4)
I will keep doing that until I reach 10 (now at 3) or until I get an email to test it with :)
Edit: got to 10, I'll go to sleep now!
mike112

Return to Meeting Grounds