Willing Female Sub-jects seeking real time Philly area.

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Willing Female Sub-jects seeking real time Philly area.

Postby Magicfingers » October 31st, 2005, 12:41 pm

I'm seeking subjects that are seeking more than just online scripts. Someone that wants exprience the erotic relaxing trill of a trance in person.
Last edited by Magicfingers on December 5th, 2005, 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Magicfingers

Postby Desdi » October 31st, 2005, 8:43 pm

Hi there. I'm in Philly.

Was there anything in particular you were looking for, either in regards to the subject him or herself, or in terms of interests?

Right now, as a practical matter, I'm most interested in using hypnosis to quit smoking. Of course, I realize that that's probably not the most attractive prospect for someone on these forums.

The prospect of hypnotic slavery and feminisation strikes a cord with me, too, in the vein of more, um, recreational hypnosis. Actually, you could say that I find the idea of hypnosis itself erotic, which may or may not be part of my problem in trying to achieve trance using EMG's files. :)
Desdi

Postby Tanis7896 » November 25th, 2005, 9:24 pm

In philly area as well..new to the forums...enjoy both as a subject or the hypnotist...experienced in both.
Tanis7896

Postby newdmsextoy » November 27th, 2005, 5:36 am

Hello...from Philly seeking hypno training into full slavery. Philamaleslave@yahoo.com
newdmsextoy

Postby little-bri » December 5th, 2005, 12:01 am

Hi again... general Philly area here, seeking real-time with a hypnotist. i'm a willing subject (within reason and my limits).

bri
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jgeilsfan » December 17th, 2005, 10:15 pm

Hi there,

I am from Philly burbs. My name is Bill. 45, 5"10, 195lbs straight but occasionally bi, especially at the hands of a Master. Crave real time hypnosis and sumission, have since I was a teenager.

Hoping to meet someone magical in the area (or for that matter, within Tri-State area or further) for ongoing experience. My goal would be lifelong friendship, becoming a lifelong "project" for a hypno Master/Mistress, and in turn i want to show my gratitude and adoration by becoming completely enslaved.

Feel free to call...484-802-6565. I've been ready for this for so very long.

Peace and Joy,

Bill
jgeilsfan

Return to Meeting Grounds