looking to chat with female submissives over chat

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

looking to chat with female submissives over chat

Postby lightshadow » September 7th, 2012, 4:58 pm

I am a 22 male, Dominate hypnotist, yahoo chat smooth.sayer14

lets chat, get to know one another females only please u never know we might just enjoy ourselves :)
Well lets see i have a soothing voice and am very powerful I WILL AFFECT you in long lasting ways

now about why I KNOW I AM better for hypnotizing is i am absolutely obsessed with hypnosis u could say. say a show when i was like 10 and was hooked and started reading and researching hypnosis. i am always learning and trying to sharpen my skills, but have really been in the closet about it and i think its time i got out into the world and hypnotized people instead of dreaming and wishing to be able to do it with my skills. I AM GOOD AT WHAT I DO ALWAYS HAVE BEEN :D

and yes i have a good imagination and am really good at making details and helping people relax...so good that this is what worries me instead of hypnotizing someone i just put them to sleep lol thats what i need to work on
and hopefully everyone can see i am honest and can be trusted and thats what is key to me that people feel like they are in good hands
lightshadow
Regular
Regular

Postby lightshadow » September 24th, 2012, 8:27 am

IT ALL YOU WANT AND NEED ;)
lightshadow
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds