Looking for dom to create a true split personality...

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for dom to create a true split personality...

Postby RubberedUpGreg » November 26th, 2012, 2:04 pm

I am looking for a dom male hupnotist to creat a split personality within myself.Very serious.Please messege me if interested.
RubberedUpGreg

Postby Foxpaw » November 27th, 2012, 12:44 am

Are you aware of the risks of such?
Foxpaw
Regular
Regular

Postby Mutazoa » November 28th, 2012, 9:40 pm

A while back I saw a similar request for a file to create an alternate personality (a teen girl) in a subject on another (now defunct) site. I thought about working up the file, but while working out the how-to's I (fortunately) had some time to reflect on the difficulties and risks.

Although I'm confident that I could, in fact, create the alternate personality, it's not something that would be suited to an hypnosis MP3, as it would take multiple lengthy sessions that would differ from trance to trance as the new personality was created.

Then there was the psychological aspect of the experiment. Creating a complete alternate personality presents a pretty significant risk to the subject. The new personality could take over at times that would be, at best inconvenient and at worst, dangerous. The new personality could completely take over....permanently. The list of risks is long and far outweigh any benefit that such an experience could have.

Then there is the question of what do you do with your new personality when you are done playing around? You basically have a complete other person who you are going to, in effect, snuff out of existence. I'm not sure they would take that laying down.

That being said, if you are dead set on trying it, you are going to need to work with a live hypnotist, as an MP3 cannot respond to emergencies. However any 'tist worth his salt will refuse to attempt such a thing with a real live subject, and one who will definitely doesn't know enough to know better.

You COULD get lucky and find an master hypnotist with few to no morals who would be willing to do this, but you might as well just sell yourself in a underground french slave market, ala Taken.
Sex is like Tennis: It should leave you sore, sweaty and breathless, and is almost always better enjoyed with more than one person.

-Me
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Meeting Grounds