File offer + File offer

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

File offer + File offer

Postby MistE » November 28th, 2012, 10:43 am

Got a weird combination of bored and lonely, figured I'd post something. I do free hypnosis, a fair bit is up on WMM - I think it doesn't suck. More of it is at eSuccubus.com if anyone wants my resume.

First: This is the meeting ground, so I wanted to ask those of you who HAVE met people you play with regularly, what kind of file or trigger set or conditioning file would appeal to you personally to use in your play, assuming you tend to use third party triggers such as those featured here on Warpmymind? I'm looking for recording ideas.

Second: I play with people VERY infrequently, but when I do I'm usually willing to make them recordings on a weekly or bi weekly basis to meet their fetish. I'm a voyeur, and it tends to be very one sided. Would any biological females who are not shy and have bimbo/enslavement fetishes want to trade work done by me, tailored to their fetishes (work of a quality similar to the files I've already put out there, with respect to your particular quirks and desires), for video/audio clips of them, and pictures, sent to me privately to let me see the titillating effects my work had on them? Dunno, keep some kind of hypno video journal for my eyes only, or send me titillating material to inspire me in making more work which tickles their fancy, and so on. Strictly casual but if you think I don't suck, give me a message.

It's not like I have any girls local who're into this kind of thing or am brave enough to approach anyone, though I get plenty of men offering and I do play with some, sometimes you get a taste for this kind of thing so I thought I'd offer. Doubt I'll get any bites on the second, but maybe my first offer will help some folks. I check my messages so message away.
MistE
Regular
Regular

Postby cubes » December 2nd, 2012, 10:13 pm

I'm neither bio-female nor do I play with anyone regularly, but just wanted to say I've listened to a lot of your stuff and I think it's fantastic :)

I'm always looking for more variations on things like your "skillset deepener" to help with visualization techniques and things. I wonder if there's room for a trigger that could be used in tandem with any of your other triggers to help enhance the visual, tactile, or amnesiac experience from the other trigger?
cubes
Regular
Regular

Postby slutinmyhead » January 8th, 2013, 10:03 pm

I second the motion that your work is fantastic. Thanks for sharing...
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Meeting Grounds