Seeking subjects: Both e-mails slaves and for IM

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Seeking subjects: Both e-mails slaves and for IM

Postby MasterCunningham » December 21st, 2012, 10:02 pm

I am looking for subjects to be hypnotized and controlled either via e-mail slave files, IM or a mixture of both.

I'd prefer to not to give away much about myself as I prefer to be mysterious, but as you can tell from my name, I am male. If you really want to know more about me, we can discuss this via e-mail or IM. If desired we can get to know each other a bit before any hypnosis takes place, but again I do like to keep an air of mystery about me.

Interests I have are giving triggers to certain items of clothing, orgasm denial and submission. I will also indulge your own preferences to an extent, but I do like to have a play with your mind first.

My preference for subjects are people who are able to take pictures of themselves and don't mind sharing them with me. Those pictures won't be used without your permission. Also having a webcam and willing to go on is also desired at times. Those with triggers in place already would be ideal, as would anyone who is relatively adept at going into trance already. I prefer to hypnotize over IM with my subject on camera so I can watch them.

I am looking for more than one subject, and I do not require myself to be your only hypnotist. Although if you are under the control of others, I would like to know as I could hopefully build on what they are doing as well as play with you myself.

As a guy, my ideal subject would be a female who is open to being turned into my own pet slut, but am open to anybody with any desires.

If we don't match well then I'll let you know and would like you to do the same. The more open we are about our experience, the better.

If you are interested or want to ask any questions, then please either comment on this post, PM me on here, or e-mail me at mastercunningham[AT]yahoo[DOT]com (replace the square brackets).

Thank you,

Master Cunningham.
MasterCunningham

Postby submissivesissy » December 24th, 2012, 5:39 pm

.deleted
Last edited by submissivesissy on October 27th, 2013, 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
submissivesissy

Postby MasterCunningham » December 30th, 2012, 6:37 pm

Thank you to those who have got in contact with me. I've received way more applicant than what I expected, so sorry if I haven't got back to you yet, but I am slowly making the rounds, trying to find time to talk to everyone.

Am still looking for someone to turn into my personal bimbo slut. If you're female, and want to me turned into a cock craving bimbo, get in contact!

Thanks,

Master Cunningham
MasterCunningham

Postby MasterCunningham » January 28th, 2013, 6:50 am

Once again, just saying thank you to everyone who has got in contact with me. I am a lot busier than expected, but I'm slowly contacting everyone, trying to find time to get to chat to people.

Don't let the fact that I'm busy put you off getting in contact with me. I'm always looking to talk to new people, I just may take a while to reply :)
MasterCunningham

Return to Meeting Grounds