Looking for genetic female sub/slave. Long term.

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for genetic female sub/slave. Long term.

Postby akaraari » January 17th, 2013, 10:07 pm

I'm putting this out there, though from my experience this may not be the best site to do so. I am 26, transgendered female, very into gaming, hypnotism and feet. I'm a very passionate person to be with if we click.

I'm not formally trained, all my hypnosis is self taught, and with 10+ years experience, primarily with text trancing over instant messengers. I am likely to push on limits though I do understand hard breaks. I'm not into pain play, and while bondage isn't my thing I'm not opposed to it either.

To those thinking I'm hypocritical because I won't take sissies, or other transgendered, I have enough drama with my own body, that's where I sit, and I can't help what I'm attracted to. I'm also putting this here primarily to help filter results, if you're interested, type 'fuzzy pickles' somewhere in however you choose to contact me.

I don't expect people to just jump into a long term relationship, that's silly, but if that's what -you- want and you are genetically female, and think you'd like an odd transgendered gamer girl as your 24/7 domme, then contact me, either through PM, the instant messengers listed below, or my e-mail of:

akaraari at gmail dot com

I'm in the EST time zone, so keep that in mind. weekends I'm up a lot, but weekdays I'm usually in bed by midnight EST and I'm at work until about 5-5:30 EST.

I'm willing to relocate if it works out, or we'll work something out, but this is mostly an offer to get to know each other if you sound interested, and don't just want a one shot or regular cumsessions.
akaraari

Return to Meeting Grounds