Elena Looking For Subjects

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Elena Looking For Subjects

Postby MistE » September 20th, 2013, 8:53 am

Heyo. I've had the offer up on my site for a while, but I figured I'd crosspost here to this seeking section.

I have a couple regular subjects, two cis guys. They're fun, sometimes they show off or give me feedback on files. I have a gal who samples my files and plays with me and sends me vids of her showing off. She likes my work, we have a good time. I have people who ask to work with me, explore some hypnotic fetishes and such, all the time. But I'm still looking for people who're enthusiastic exhibitionists and like to test stuff and give feedback.

Mostly people who have a couple hours a week of time and don't mind showing off for me, whether pre-prepared vid, voice, or otherwise.

But I'm used to working with, getting feedback from, and of course getting off watching, a variety of body types and mindsets.

I'm looking for cis girls, trans girls, trans men, I like to see a variety of people drooling their way into unconscious bliss and I'm decent at what I do, I feel. If you want to set up ground rules or explore our compatibilities by just chatting, drop me a line with a description of your interests and situation and we'll get to talking.

I'm open to criticism, consultation, and I have a wide fetish base. If interested, post here, give me a message, or contact me via my site - eSuccubus.com which has my resume. So you can try before you buy in and see what my style is. Though files tailored just for you might be more satisfying than my free off the rack stuff. Still, no one can say I'm not putting it out there at least. Let me know if interested, ask any questions, poke and prod. You can also stalk and inspect my speaking style and likes/dislikes via esuccubus.tumblr.com - I'm open, I'm accountable, I'm responsible, I'm good at spinning erotic fetish scenarios. I'm available. Let me know.
MistE
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds