Looking to experiment

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking to experiment

Postby Tigataga » November 7th, 2013, 4:41 pm

In the UK, Essex area, near Colchester, can easily reach anywhere nearby though (within reason of course). Gay male looking to serve as a slave, still new to the whole thing though, so perhaps taking things slow, but building up to anything. Send me an e-mail and will see what happens.

hi_everybody71@hotmail.com
Tigataga

Postby Tigataga » November 18th, 2013, 12:41 pm

Okay, so, I didn't hear from anyone yet, I just thought perhaps it might help to include this really...

I admitted to a friend, and likely myself, that really, my dream guy is some who is not only dominant and a little demeaning or taunting during sex (kinda wanna be called a faggot >_>) and sexual acts, but also loves making out and cuddling up. I guess I’m kinda looking for anyone who would be willing to give that to me, whether in a temporary or permanent kind of way. I’m open to Polyamorous relationships and some dominant/submissive play. I think anyway, I guess this stuff’s new to me, so anyone willing to work slowly and all that.

This doesn't necessarily have to be with hypnosis, but that could of course make it more fun. I dunno, this is all new and honestly I'm not sure how it all goes. But hey, couldn't hurt to ask?
Tigataga

Return to Meeting Grounds