feminize me

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

feminize me

Postby olya » January 22nd, 2014, 11:41 am

Hi, I'm a boy, 21 years old, and I would like to be feminized, to have my mind completely changed.
I'm 177cm 80kg and I would like to get more feminine body proportions. I want to be attracted to guys very strongly.
I don't have many limitations, just no creepy or dirty things. I would rather be convinced or hypnotized to do things, rather than being ordered.

I could send pictures of my body to you, to track the progress...
olya

Postby OxyFemboi » February 15th, 2014, 6:14 pm

Until you find someone to help, you might want to check out a file on http://www.ViveHypnosis.de called Feminine Conditioning. It's also available on here but it's a Premium file, so if you want to save a few Euros/Dollars/Pounds, you can download it for free.

It doesn't give you commands to feminize yourself as much as it trains your mind to give yourself positive reinforcement when you do feminine things and negative reinforcement when you do masculine things (according to how your mind defines masculine and feminine). The reinforcement is immediate and will change you gradually so that you will always be totally comfortable with the changes.

I hope this helps you.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to Meeting Grounds