Dallas Sissy needs to be made into a gangbang slut

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Dallas Sissy needs to be made into a gangbang slut

Postby dallascumslut » February 1st, 2014, 8:04 am

I would love to have a male or female finish turning me into the little slut I know I am, Brainwash me to only want cock and cum.

Hypnotise me to push passed the unsureness of completely shaving my body, and not leaving my face so no-one will know what I am. I want to be conditioned to want all my hair gone, and the urge to start growing my own little titties.

Make me not nervous to dress as slutty as I can, just go to the bars and clubs and throw myself at as many cocks as I can get.

Maybe turn me into your personal cum slave, take me out and whore me out for nickels. Sell me to private parties for a 6 pack of cheap beer.

Make me crave an audience, make me never want to be fucked behind closed doors, make me beg for it to be filmed and photographed.

Id love a mistress to feminize me so her and her friends can laugh at me, I want them to make me feel dirty and low, not worthy of being a female or a male, make me only good for one thing, being a fuckdoll to anybody who wants me, or makes me.
dallascumslut

Return to Meeting Grounds