F Hypnotist Seeking Women

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

F Hypnotist Seeking Women

Postby MistE » April 11th, 2014, 6:32 pm

Tried this a while ago, but no luck, so here's an updated version:

Hypnotist Seeking Women

Hello, I'm looking for women who meet my criteria and have an interest in submission and training, as well as showing off for me. Pictures, vids, interaction and feedback, that's what I'm looking for - and also people who don't mind chatting and getting off on my material.

I'm only looking for women, as said above - though any FTM trans men with an interest can also contact me, and are the exception to my rule barring men - since making files that're body-positive and not off putting for people approaching files from a non-cisgender place is an objective and feedback from trans men could thus help just as feedback from trans women helps with making files for women who would be more comfortable with an alternative take on body/gender construction -plus satisfy the aforementioned voyeuristic urge on another angle.

This is about getting feedback on my hypnosis mp3s while indulging my voyeuristic tendencies. Listeners are essentially trading showing themselves off (and showing their progress on a training regimen, interacting in a submissive-to-dominant fashion, relaxation files, arousing content, whatever they enjoy as well as putting up with talking to me) via video shared with me. Doesn't have to be live, most people who've taken me up on this kind of offer simply maintain a google drive or dropbox location shared with me, and add content as they please though other arrangements are fine too.

Interests:

General submission/obedience, Robot/dollplay, fantasy, anything CoC related and transformation themed since I've been doing a lot of work on that, general relaxation/meditation material too, triggers are fun, voyeurism naturally, pet play training/exhibition training, bimbotization, simplicity/docility, lactation/large breast themes, girls who happen to have cocks (I'm comfortable working with women who're pre-op/non-op trans, but also lots of women without cocks who have futa fantasies and want to indulge them, which is an interesting fetish). Latex/control play, pantyhose, stockings, traditional trance games (stage, stuck hands, "getting hotter, must strip" etc), body writing, exploring new induction/deepener methods, all of that. I'm okay with providing basic training materials to help someone get used to my voice and style and am alright with providing a schedule/training list if you want something like that.

Contact me, chances are I'm into what you like or something like it.

Style:

Best I can do for this is provide examples, so I've included a few non-erotic relaxation pieces I've done recently, in links below this post. I've also included a link to all my free material since that provides the best example of my interest. I'm putting out regular pay stuff, and if you see anything on that list and we end up working together, sure, I can provide it to you for enhancing the play and for your feedback.

http://esuccubus.com/free-files-only

http://esuccubus.com/content/sleep-induction

http://esuccubus.com/content/long-resistance-induction

http://esuccubus.com/content/overview-induction

And then a recent free erotic piece to give an example, file is gender and body neutral:

http://esuccubus.com/content/overflowing

Simple enough.

What am I offering?:

Well I'll send you mp3s according to your fetish, we'll work out what to explore and how to explore it together, with advance notice of everything we'll get up to. I'll be available for text chat via google chat, and I'll be happy to help people new to trancing out to develop the skills to relax and enjoy trance - I have a number of pieces to help people with this.

Whether someone is simply looking for a chance to try some of my content and give me feedback, or looking for more detailed submission and obedience training, I'm available. We can discuss your desires, interests, fantasies, the hypno session you've always wanted - contact me via message here or email me at mistress@esuccubus.com

Please only contact me if you meet the criteria above. Every time I put this offer out I inevitably get a ton of contacts from both men and women - which is fine!- but I have men I work with and have go over my material regularly and I am here looking for variety simply for my own tastes - and the surefire way to not be considered is to inform me that my preferences in this ad are somehow wrong or invalid. DO feel free to contact me about site stuff, with ideas, or simply for no reason at all - but if asking to be my pet, work with me, or arrange some kind of testing relationship, please respect my wishes.

I do pay files and such, but this is purely a personal offering and anyone I work with would get what they're interested in for free, and hopefully likes my stuff and gets along with me too. So let me know if interested or with any questions. Post them here, message me on this account, or send them to mistress@esuccubus.com. All content involved remains between us, so no worries about that. This is for private consumption. Preference given to those who know and actually like my work, but I'm adaptable and willing to adhere to a listener's preferences too.
MistE
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » April 12th, 2014, 9:52 am

MistE, too long and complicated! I think you may have better luck with short, sweet, and to the point.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

I enjoy your files

Postby mija » April 16th, 2014, 5:05 pm

I was lurking in the shadows as I often do and I saw your post here. I enjoyed your links and if that is your work on the sites your post links to then I will tell you that you are very very good. Mija
mija

Return to Meeting Grounds