Looking for my first Mistress

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for my first Mistress

Postby West7 » May 11th, 2014, 7:53 am

Hi Everyone,

I'm a 25 year old well-educated athletic good-looking (I hope! but can verify with pics) british guy looking for my first Mistress for anything from casual to serious long-distance play. I have a really strong submissive streak that I want to explore, so if anyone out there is interested drop me a message and we can talk more.

And a bit more info for those who want it: I consider myself straight curious, never been with a man but have fantasised about being a submissive bottom since I was a teenager, but always stayed as just a fantasy. I've listened to files here to do with sexuality change and submission casually for years too. As I've got older I've realised I am really into submission, serving, being obedient and a bit of humiliation if someone wants to do it. The thought of a Mistress turning me into a submissive bottom for her enjoyment thrills me! However just being obedient is a turn on so I'd be up for other things instead/aswell.

I love the thought of being obedient and trained by a Mistress and if nothing more would be interested to hear from Mistresses about the sorts of things that one can do, as I am very naive but have this deep sense that I would enjoy it a lot. I could imagine following orders over email or whatsapp, sending photos, or skyping etc if a Mistress so desired it.
I hope this wasn't too much information but I wanted to try and be clear. I'd love to hear from some Mistresses out there so please PM me or message here.
(if there are more appropriate websites for this post that here please let me know)

Thanks a lot!
West7

Return to Meeting Grounds