Male looking to be made into a slutty shemale bimbo

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Male looking to be made into a slutty shemale bimbo

Postby THEVEIL » June 5th, 2014, 9:48 pm

Hey everyone. I have dabbled in hypnosis here and there before, and have found quite the addiction to it. I would love to have a master or mistress convert me into their slut, with a new mind, new thoughts, and a desire for pleasure~

I wish to be feminine, and to give in to my desires~ To eventually be completely transformed into a silly shemale bimbo built to be used <3

You may add me on skype as the_darkveil. I am quite open and eager to enjoy the bliss of cumming for my owner~
THEVEIL

Re: Male looking to be made into a slutty shemale bimbo

Postby mistresssurrender » June 8th, 2014, 6:12 pm

THEVEIL wrote:Hey everyone. I have dabbled in hypnosis here and there before, and have found quite the addiction to it. I would love to have a master or mistress convert me into their slut, with a new mind, new thoughts, and a desire for pleasure~

I wish to be feminine, and to give in to my desires~ To eventually be completely transformed into a silly shemale bimbo built to be used <3

You may add me on skype as the_darkveil. I am quite open and eager to enjoy the bliss of cumming for my owner~

I am always happy to .... slutify a new subject. Nothing more...energising... than hypnotising a subject....taking control.... and brainwashing.
mistresssurrender
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Meeting Grounds