Experimental subject

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Experimental subject

Postby anna76 » June 23rd, 2014, 7:51 pm

I have been working for some times on my fantasies of dehumanisation through hypnosis with an online hypnotist, who however is now unable to continue for professional and personal reasons.

This may sound a bit odd, but one of the insights I got from these sessions was a rather deep need to be objectified, to be turned - among other things - into a sort of experimental, or clinical, subject. A psychological guinea pig of sorts, if you will.

So if anyone is interested, please drop me a few lines. I would need to check that you are not a psycho, obviously - I really don't want to end up damaged, and I realise that these are deep and potentially dangerous waters. But I'll be very happy to talk.

Thank you in advance.
anna76

Postby OxyFemboi » June 25th, 2014, 5:04 am

This is fascinating. If I may ask, what exactly do you consider to be dehumanizing? Perhaps you could suggest files on the voting page -- or have custom files made -- of various activities that would contribute to that dehumanizing feeling, such as continually referring to yourself in the third person.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to Meeting Grounds