Watersports/Diaper Boy Sub looking for Tist

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Watersports/Diaper Boy Sub looking for Tist

Postby RayMoaned » May 15th, 2015, 12:40 pm

Would you like to help train a diaper boy? Would you want to change his personality and control with triggers and/or your own inductions?

My name is Ray - I am 21 years old, 210lb, and 6'2". I am not afraid to show my face on camera, send pictures, or videos.

I am looking for a tist to walk me through becoming a diaper boy. I would like it to be complete control with a twist. I would like to not realize what is happening/going to happen. I guess I like the humiliation.

We could start small. I begin pissing myself randomly, or in my clothes. Demoralize me. Maybe I need to wear more underwear. But it still soaks through! Maybe I need to get a special pair of pants or diapers because I've lost complete control.

I have plenty of triggers that you may use and experience with many tists. I would like to make a solid relationship that could be ongoing. Not opposed to a one time thing.

If diapers aren't your thing or if you are looking for more, I am open to most forms of hypnosis. You could do anything. Jock, slut, cum control, transformation... anything except for pain, permanent damage or modification, and asking for my personal (financial) information.

The premise is simple and if you would like to become my tist, please e-mail me at raymoanedsub@gmail.com. I have Skype, Yahoo! Messenger, and a few other chat applications.
RayMoaned

Return to Meeting Grounds